Pretty self explanatory

Mine:

Quote by blues-guitarist
Music is not dying, people are just becoming too lazy to research music farther than MTV and ther radio
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Mine:

Quote by captainoid
Marshall 1959HW, 1960AHW, and 1960BHW Full Stack

Gibson Custom Shop SG Standard Historic Reissue Electric Guitar with Maestro(Faded Cherry)

MXR M-117R Flanger Effects Pedal(Metallic Grey)

MXR M-115 Distortion III Pedal

Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal

Hey, this is my dream setup. I want it for christmas, but MIGHT not get it .
uh what?
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
I need serious help with barre chords

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's mine:

I've been playing since about last august or september. So far all im doin is playin chords and workin scales, but i have a huge problem with chords. I'm horrible at barre chords. This is mostly cuz i can never move my fingers to them fast enough. But the biggest problem with them is that last year I broke a finger during a basketball game and it didnt heal right. It wont stay in like its supposed to and instead moves out (usually onto the next fret ) I would really appreciate any advice someone could give me on this (by the way, I play right handed)

Lame, I know. My first post on UG was actually about guitar playing!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Well, I've been here so long that I can't find my first post. Here's the oldest:

*puts up flame shield*

Learn some Fall Out Boy. I'm not sure how much it fits the genre you like, but the guitars aren't just straight powerchords. Well, they multitrack and one track is usually power chords, but there's more stuff to learn other than that.

in response to somebody looking for pop punk that isn't made of power chords.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Last edited by Sid McCall at Sep 23, 2008,
They are the portable kind, designed to be more compact for easy traveling. They freaked me out at first, too. The machine heads (for tuning) are located at the bridge. Personally, I've only played one once, and I don't really like it.

Uhh...
I can't remember but i imagine, like the majority of noobs on UG, it was me trying to sound funny but ultimately failing. Miserably.
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Quote by kingurth
Uhh...

haha what?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by Jaysifer
I can't remember but i imagine, like the majority of noobs on UG, it was me trying to sound funny but ultimately failing. Miserably.

go to your profile, click on the option to see your posts and go to the last page
-Homer Simpson
if you've posted enough, you can't see what your very first post was. mine only goes back a couple months.

but I know that my first was introducing a GP file in Tabs and Chords. that's why I joined this site in the first place.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I made a thread on Chuck Norris.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I think it only goes to your 300th post, which would mean my first has been lost forever.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
My first post is long gone
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by iceman_8319
I think it only goes to your 300th post, which would mean my first has been lost forever.

500th
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Posted By ntchode
pinch harmonics

I use pinch harmonics frequently, is it true that using them can blow up an amp?

also, what are some cool ideas, or maybe some riffs, about how to write music with pinch harmonics?

I had been playing for about three months and joined a hardcore band. The lead guitar player told me to quit doing pinch harmonics through his amp because it might blow up his speakers, what a dillhole.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Quote by Its_Rock77
if you've posted enough, you can't see what your very first post was. mine only goes back a couple months.

but I know that my first was introducing a GP file in Tabs and Chords. that's why I joined this site in the first place.

Dang, i think the quote i posted isn't my first one either because my join date is Jul 2007 and that post is from Feb 2008
-Homer Simpson
mine aint either for sure, it wassaying good bye to a cool bass forum mod, just this summer too...

'later Dan.

it's been great.

you get unlimited rythym points.'
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Doppelgänger

I wish i had that

In a thread where this guy was showing off his new Ibanez.

I hate how I didn't capitalize the "I" there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fassa Albrecht
Either that or do what real musicians do and use your fingers...

Reply:
You're a bass player aren't you? So real musician talk aside...

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Amazingly I found my first post, it's from the electric guitar forum

Which One
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Geting A New Guitar Soon.
I Already Have A Fender Squire Strat (Got That A Year And A Half Ago) But I'm Deciding Which Guitar I Should Get Next.

Should I Get:

. A Epiphone Les Paul Custom (The One With Gold Pickups)
Or
. A Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty (Also With Gold Pickups)

Btw: I've Tried Out The Custom It's Great, Just I'm Wondering If The Black Beauty Would be Better?

I ended up getting just the custom

Also according to the date, it was posted on the 31-12-2007, one day from being an 08er luckily
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Last edited by Dimster Ds at Sep 23, 2008,
Quote by Hendrix_fan_14
1. yes..it is the best on toast! (not too much though)
2. John Butler! oh yeah.

that's mine.