Page 1 of 4
fun as fuk
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Because Marijuana is enjoyable.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Well, I like to paraphrase a willie nelson quote for this one.

"I don't know why these kids nowadays do drugs, they think its spiritual or some shit like that. Back in the day we just smoked it cause it got ya high"

thats why, cause it gets ya high.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Curiousity.

Fun.

Pschoactive effects.

Addiction.

Making your penis 12 inches longer....................................................................
Because, when your life seriously hits rock bottom. And I'm not talking about "wah my girlfriend broke up with me" but like serious serious shit happens. Then it gets to the point where you need some kind of relief, anything (which isnt right but I'm not one to talk). Especially when you have serious depression. Because you feel so shitty 24/7 that you start thinking "shit if I feel like a junkie I might as well have the upsides to being one"

But there aint nothing wrong with weed, even the psychoactive drugs are not that bad (Shrooms/salvia are awesome). Just dont get in the hardcore shit. If its addictive its bad. Its not worth it in any ****ing way shape or form.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Last edited by ZeBubba! at Sep 23, 2008,
Quote by The Madcap
Curiousity.

Fun.

Pschoactive effects.

Addiction.

Making your penis 12 inches longer....................................................................

Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Quote by martinez952000
Why do drugs?

Every adult is going "DONT NO!"

I'm just curious why people do drugs.

DONT NO = YES? (by double negativity?)

maybe they we're stoned and trying to say "YES!"

because it's a lot of fun...to quote from Trainspotting about taking smack

"Take yir best orgasm, multiply the feeling by twenty,
and you're still fuckin miles of the pace. Ma dry, cracking bones
are soothed and liquefied by ma beautiful heroine's tender caresses."
-Mark
Drugs are fun if you're dumb.
: : Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric
Fender Black Strat
: : Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Distortion & Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Tuner
Quote by deslni01

I can speak perfectly fine and I think they're fun.
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Quote by deslni01

I imagine drugs become more fun the more intelligent you are.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by ZeBubba!
Because, when your life seriously hits rock bottom. And I'm not talking about "wah my girlfriend broke up with me" but like serious serious shit happens. Then it gets to the point where you need some kind of relief, anything (which isnt right but I'm not one to talk). Especially when you have serious depression. Because you feel so shitty 24/7 that you start thinking "shit if I feel like a junkie I might as well have the upsides to being one"

But there aint nothing wrong with weed, even the psychoactive drugs are not that bad (Shrooms/salvia are awesome). Just dont get in the hardcore shit. If its addictive its bad. Its not worth it in any ****ing way shape or form.

Psychedelic? Any drug is psychoactive by definition.
just curious,

i heard the LSD kind of drugs are rarer now a days. is it still possible to get those 60s shrooms? like what Lennon and the other hippies did.
Quote by martinez952000
just curious,

i heard the LSD kind of drugs are rarer now a days. is it still possible to get those 60s shrooms? like what Lennon and the other hippies did.

Of course. Mushrooms grow everywhere and most drugs have gotten more potent.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by martinez952000
just curious,

LSD-25 is still the same molecule it has been since first synthesized. All of those rumors about better acid in the day are BS, pills and blotter back then just generally had more loaded on them. Want a hippie-esque acid trip? Take 10 blotters.

Psilocybin mushrooms are still the exact same thing. Have roses and trees suddenly morphed into something else since the 1960's, also?
Quote by garden of grey
Psychedelic? Any drug is psychoactive by definition.

Yeah I meant Psychedelic. I'm trippin >.>
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
I know there are people like me who are just chronically bored with life. Sometimes there's really no other escape from that boredom. I don't do drugs, but I can certainly understand how that dreadful feeling of ennui could drive someone towards them.
Eh, its just one of those things. Why drink alcohol, boredom, curiosity and an assortment of other reasons.

Drugwise I've only smoked Pot.
Thought about doin acid...but idk how to make it or where to get it.
Because it is possible that they can cause changes, perhaps temporary, perhaps permanent to the personality an behaviour of the user.

On a side note
I would never take any drugs except alchohol, and I know a bunch of people will bitch at me and so, oh alchohol is worse for you than weed or shrooms, but I don't give a shit, it has no appeal to me.

btw, interesting fact of the day, the reason shrooms get you high is because they have a poison in them, which if consumed at the right intensity will kill you, that poison being the same chemical that get's you high.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by dragen_slair
Eh, its just one of those things. Why drink alcohol, boredom, curiosity and an assortment of other reasons.

Drugwise I've only smoked Pot.
Thought about doin acid...but idk how to make it or where to get it.

If you can't get acid, try salvia. From what I've heard, the drug itself doesn't feel like LSD, but it has the same hallucinogenic effect. It's also legal (and therefore easier to find and get a hold of) and the effects last between 30 minutes and an hour, so even if the trip is bad it will only FEEL long.

EDIT:
Quote by Boogie Man
btw, interesting fact of the day, the reason shrooms get you high is because they have a poison in them, which if consumed at the right intensity will kill you, that poison being the same chemical that get's you high.

Yes, psilocybin. All chemicals are poisonous at certain levels, even THC, which is essentially harmless unless you smoke in an unventilated 10 by 10 room for a week straight.
Anyways, you have impressed no one.
Last edited by madbasslover at Sep 23, 2008,
I prefer mj over anything else. Like Doug Benson in super high me: "it just makes everything more fun.." I don't get hungover or do retarded shit like when I'm drunk, it's not addicting, I can't od, it's not a carcinogen. It really should be legal...

I can hardly imagine a better day of getting stoned, playing guitar, watching the big lebowski and eating some cinnamon roles. **** yeah.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Last edited by CHIEF-CHEESE at Sep 23, 2008,
Quote by deslni01

So...
What drugs do you use?
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by madbasslover
If you can't get acid, try salvia. From what I've heard, the drug itself doesn't feel like LSD, but it has the same hallucinogenic effect. It's also legal (and therefore easier to find and get a hold of) and the effects last between 30 minutes and an hour, so even if the trip is bad it will only FEEL long.

EDIT:

Yes, psilocybin. All chemicals are poisonous at certain levels, even THC, which is essentially harmless unless you smoke in an unventilated 10 by 10 room for a week straight.

Hmm...how do i find this Salvia?
^ local head shop probably, or online if you can't find one.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Quote by dragen_slair
Hmm...how do i find this Salvia?

Unless it's been banned in Oklahoma, you can just ask for it in a smoke shop. There are different concentrations, though. Since I'm not a user, I can't really help with that, but I doubt it'll be hard for you to find some good advice for which one to go with.
You can get it at most head shops or buy it online.

On November first it is going to be a class 1 substance in Oklahoma though.

EDIT: It appears to be illegal in Oklahoma. You can drive to Arkansas, Colorado, or New Mexico if you want to buy it legally though.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Sep 23, 2008,
Quote by madbasslover

EDIT:

I wasn't trying to impress anyone, I was simply providing information which had recently come into my possesion to other people because I thought they might be interested, you need to get over yourself and stop thinking everyone is attacking you.

EDIT: I know all chemicals are harmful, even oxygen is harmful
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
ye, im kinda interested with that Salvia.

Checked its wikipedia, it doesnt show information about its psychoactive effects.

is it just a plant i find down the street?

how do i use it?
becuase people can stand being sober to a certain extent. some their whole lives, some part, and some cant stand to be in it at all. theres always a desire for change, drugs r simply a change of consciousness which is both negative and positive, but can weigh to one side or another depending on how you use them.

i fall into the second option, sometimes, as do most people who use drugs. on the weekends i party my balls off, i need to, if i didn't i couldnt function during the week. now thats just me, its my formula, it doesnt affect any1 else, and above all it works for me, and i dont care if its being sober, heroin, weed, or ****ing fat chicks; if it works for you then it just does and shouldn't be questioned. if it isn't, well then go on the show intervention.
Quote by CaptainRon
You can get it at most head shops or buy it online.

On November first it is going to be a class 1 substance in Oklahoma though.

So as long as I get some before then im in the clear?
Quote by Boogie Man
I wasn't trying to impress anyone, I was simply providing information which had recently come into my possesion to other people because I thought they might be interested, you need to get over yourself and stop thinking everyone is attacking you.

I was just kidding around, relax. No harm, no foul.
Quote by dragen_slair
So as long as I get some before then im in the clear?

I edited my post.

It's illegal where you live so you most likely won't find it in a head shop.
After November 1st though if you're found in possession its a felony.
Page 1 of 4