Page 1 of 2

Just tell 'em Billy sent ya!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
lol?

I think...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
LOL, i was just imitating this guy today. ironic.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I remember when my dad bought Oxyclean for about $20 once, and it didn't work. I laughed.
Dude, Oxi Clean worked for us. That stuff is godly.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by WeAretheArsenal
his commercials would suck if he didn't shout.

so true. Thank the lord he does shout.

Quote by WeAretheArsenal
his commercials would suck if he didn't shout.

very little that I read online makes me laugh out loud. good job, sir.
i hate that guy, he's like the mafia of organized infomercials..uses intimidation and scare tactics to make you purchase his crap. that's not his real hair either, that's the latest product you must have. AMAZING INSTA-HAIR! JUST SLAP IT ON AND GO! order now and you get the revolutionary Beard piece, that's two products for the price of one!

Our Cillit Bang toting, side-parting donning, shouting and ever so handsome Barry Scott is better

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
i wonder who would win in a battle to the death between those two? i imagine lots of dumb little gadgets would come into play before they both just blind each other with their respective cleaners and give up.
Quote by inhatredofme
i wonder who would win in a battle to the death between those two? i imagine lots of dumb little gadgets would come into play before they both just blind each other with their respective cleaners and give up.

Or they just shout at each other until the death.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
^ don't know why, but that dude kind of looks creepy. I blame the jaw line and the hair.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Barry Scott vs Billy Mays? It's a clash of the Titans!
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by InvaderTSN

A challenger appears.

I f*cken love those commercials. This guy ftw.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Quote by miguelito2729

I f*cken love those commercials. This guy ftw.

Vince is a douchebag. Billy would destroy him.

Billy Mays is God of everything infomercial related.

And don't forget, BILLY MAYS SPEAKS IN CAPS LOCK!
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Don't know where this was from originally, but it's pretty funny.

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH KABOOM. DO YOU HAVE LOTS OF DIRTY SHIT IN YOUR HOUSE THAT NEEDS TO BE ****ING CLEANED UP? THEN BUY SOME OF THIS GODDAMN KABOOM. THIS SHIT COULD CLEAN THE WARTS OFF YOUR SISTER'S VAGINA. YOU CAN PUT SOME KABOOM ON YOUR DICK, AND IT'LL GROW 3 INCHES. SON OF A SHIT!

IN A FEW MINUTES, THERE WILL BE A GODDAMN NUMBER ON YOUR SCREEN. CALL THAT SHIT AND BUY SIX JUGS OF THIS ****ING KABOOM AND WE'LL THROW IN A SAMURAI SHARK AND SOME GODDAMN ZORBEEZ. WHAT ARE ZORBEEZ? YOU BEST BE JOKING ******. THOSE ****ING TOWELS CAN SOAK UP LIKE A GALLON APIECE. YOU'LL PROBABLY NEED THEM AFTER YOU SHARPEN YOUR ****ING SCISSORS WITH THE SAMURAI SHARK. BECAUSE YOU'LL SIMULTANEOUSLY SHIT, PISS, AND EJACULATE IN YOUR PANTS. HOW DO YOU PISS AND EJACULATE AT THE SAME TIME? **** YOU THAT'S HOW. CALL ME NOW AND I'LL STOP YELLING. NEVERMIND I CAN'T, SO GO TO HELL.

CALL 1-800-555-5555. TELL 'EM BILLY SENT YOU YOU ****ING SKIDMARK.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Me and my friends constantly yell at people as Billy Mays at lunch.
Last edited by panterarocker at Sep 23, 2008,
Quote by InvaderTSN

A challenger appears.

Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Vince from Shamwow always looked like an ex-con who got a second chance to me.

When I was in elementary school, my best friend was Billy Mays' nephew or second cousin or something like that. His name was David Mays.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
He needs to shave that damned blacksmith's beard.

Me and my uncle make fun of this guy all the time.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Its back!
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Dave! You sly dog you!

Quote by FloyDZeD
Don't know where this was from originally, but it's pretty funny.

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH KABOOM. DO YOU HAVE LOTS OF DIRTY SHIT IN YOUR HOUSE THAT NEEDS TO BE ****ING CLEANED UP? THEN BUY SOME OF THIS GODDAMN KABOOM. THIS SHIT COULD CLEAN THE WARTS OFF YOUR SISTER'S VAGINA. YOU CAN PUT SOME KABOOM ON YOUR DICK, AND IT'LL GROW 3 INCHES. SON OF A SHIT!

IN A FEW MINUTES, THERE WILL BE A GODDAMN NUMBER ON YOUR SCREEN. CALL THAT SHIT AND BUY SIX JUGS OF THIS ****ING KABOOM AND WE'LL THROW IN A SAMURAI SHARK AND SOME GODDAMN ZORBEEZ. WHAT ARE ZORBEEZ? YOU BEST BE JOKING ******. THOSE ****ING TOWELS CAN SOAK UP LIKE A GALLON APIECE. YOU'LL PROBABLY NEED THEM AFTER YOU SHARPEN YOUR ****ING SCISSORS WITH THE SAMURAI SHARK. BECAUSE YOU'LL SIMULTANEOUSLY SHIT, PISS, AND EJACULATE IN YOUR PANTS. HOW DO YOU PISS AND EJACULATE AT THE SAME TIME? **** YOU THAT'S HOW. CALL ME NOW AND I'LL STOP YELLING. NEVERMIND I CAN'T, SO GO TO HELL.

CALL 1-800-555-5555. TELL 'EM BILLY SENT YOU YOU ****ING SKIDMARK.

Holy ****ing shit I actually pissed and nearly shit in my pants.
I misread the title... I was all set to talk baseball

anyways, Shamwow beats the crap out of anything Billy sells.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by BostonLP

Dude... GTFO. The Super Shammy was out way before the Shamwow. Vince is just an idiot.

Quote by BostonLP
I misread the title... I was all set to talk baseball

Willie Mays ftw.

You a Red Sox fan?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Willie Mays ftw.

You a Red Sox fan?

Hells yes!

Damn those rays... although I'm happy to take a split up to Fenway!
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by InvaderTSN

A challenger appears.

haha

I can understand him needing the headset if he was at a car show, or some other convention, because he needs to talk to a crowd, but it's a COMMERCIAL! Mics are sufficient.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
This thread is awesome.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Page 1 of 2