I was working on something in guitar pro and it said something about not having enough resources so I got out of firefox and AIM, and then after that everytime I clicked on anything or tried hit any buttons it gave me this.

what the hell is wrong? do i have a virus? was it a Frenchman? I'm doing a scan now
It means a french man is going to come to your house and stick it in your pooper.
Quote by soulflyV
I get that sometimes, but the big question here is, why are you still using Windows 98?

We need to know.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
What's up with the tenth fret being outside the bar?
Oh, I've never gotten that on my GP.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
You have aids, No doubt about it.
My gear so far >.>
Schecter Synyster standard
crappy BC rich bronze series warlock
Vox AD15VT-XL

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Im betting you downloaded a pirated version of it. I don't condone or look down upon it but anyway, just close guitar pro and reopen it. It should get rid of it. Otherwise re-install it.
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by soulflyV
I get that sometimes, but the big question here is, why are you still using Windows 98?

um, I'm not, that's XP bitch. it's modified a theme that's very similar, but with more of a green tint.

Quote by M.O.P.
What's up with the tenth fret being outside the bar?
Oh, I've never gotten that on my GP?

no idea, didn't notice that til you said it.

edit:
Quote by hendrixftw
Im betting you downloaded a pirated version of it. I don't condone or look down upon it but anyway, just close guitar pro and reopen it. It should get rid of it. Otherwise re-install it.

um...
<_<
>_>

I'll check and see if that works. if it does I'll still be pissed cuz I'll have to redo everything.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Sep 23, 2008,
I think its got something to do with your RAM running low or something.
Try closing it and opening it again.
oh no, penis panic! arrrgghh

I came here to drink milk and kick ass.

... And I've just finished my milk.
It says: "Access violation to the address ******* in the "gp5.exe" module.
Reading of address 0000645". Now I have no idea what the hell it represents.

1- Why do you have it in french?
2- You're not using a legal version right? (I mean you are a UGer)
So that might explain it. Try re-installing it?
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
*smacks self in face*

edit: ^ I have no idea why that's in french, the menu and everything is in English, when you exit and it ask you if you want to save it's in English, I think I've gotten error messages for it in english before. and yes, it isn't entirely legal (or even a little bit). but I opened it up again and it seems to be working alright.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Sep 23, 2008,
the serial code you put in maybe? either way you should be good for now.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Quote by soulflyV
XP Bitch?

Is that before or after SP 2?

After. xp bitch was created so that it is your bitch and dose everything you tell it to without complaint. Bill Gates dispanded this line of product becouse it dident have any of the usual errors or bsod and was actually a good operating system.

e.g.
"Computer!!!!! Get in that kitchen and make me a sammich."
"Yes master."

After 100 coputers with this os where created bill gates decided to stop production realising that it was indeed the l33t3s7 os on the planet and would stop anyone buying vista, so in one of the updates the computers where degraded to normal (thats how sp2 was created) but one coputer ramianed as xp bitch and that is his computer.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by sirrjj
After. xp bitch was created so that it is your bitch and dose everything you tell it to without complaint. Bill Gates dispanded this line of product becouse it dident have any of the usual errors or bsod and was actually a good operating system.

e.g.
"Computer!!!!! Get in that kitchen and make me a sammich."
"Yes master."

After 100 coputers with this os where created bill gates decided to stop production realising that it was indeed the l33t3s7 os on the planet and would stop anyone buying vista, so in one of the updates the computers where degraded to normal (thats how sp2 was created) but one coputer ramianed as xp bitch and that is his computer.

exactly, because I keep telling it not to update because it seems that every time it updates it gets worse.

in other words, "Hit B button! Hit the B button!"
The amount of money I paid for that ****ing program when I could have pirated it.

Beatcraft and Mixcraft have stopped working pirate, because ****ing idiots on youtube made "free serial" videos so the makers of the programs updated the code silently so there is no way to pirate it with the available serials if you have an internet connection.

If anyone still knows how to get mixcraft 2 or 4 and Beaftcraft working for free, PM me - please. I am not paying £60 for that.
Quote by soulflyV

That's xp with the classic version
Quote by soulflyV

Same, I just click OK and it buggers off.

Oh, and your desktop looks like the colour of an old persons bathroom.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
it's the same color as my walls :P

'Underside of a Spitfire' blue

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I think it's the most metal color ever, it just makes you wanta punch somebody!

Yeah, there's nothing more metulz than a customised desktop!

Fuck yeah!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by The4thHorsemen

um...
<_<
>_>

I'll check and see if that works. if it does I'll still be pissed cuz I'll have to redo everything.

Save then Close.

Failure.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Do it all again? All I see is a row of 10's, changing to 13's, then back to 10's.

WOAH!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Just save the thing you're writing and re-open GP. It happens sometimes for me as well.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I got that too!!!! It's so annoying. Usually i just close it and reopen it but sometimes I have to restart my comp for it to work.
Quote by Jackolas
The amount of money I paid for that ****ing program when I could have pirated it.

Beatcraft and Mixcraft have stopped working pirate, because ****ing idiots on youtube made "free serial" videos so the makers of the programs updated the code silently so there is no way to pirate it with the available serials if you have an internet connection.

If anyone still knows how to get mixcraft 2 or 4 and Beaftcraft working for free, PM me - please. I am not paying £60 for that.

Oh, is that what happened to it? I was wondering what it stopped working, damn..

Yeah, I get that message quite a bit. Just close Guitar Pro and Reopen it.
Also, try and close all other windows open to see if that helps.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Amazing how some people are pretty computer illiterate.

OH EM GEEZ! SUMMATZ POP UPS ON MAI SCRENZ! VIRUZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR