Schecter Omen 6
EMG 81/85
Fender Cyber Twin SE
VOX V847 Wah-Wah

how do they sound ?
Quote by tobysaurus
I got an erection once, it was lovely.

Congrats.

Now you will have the same tone as 95% of the hard rock/metal guitarists out there today!

All joking aside, even though I'm not a fan of EMGs that is still a pretty sexy pic.
your tone can depend upon your amp, effects and how you play also...
agreed the basic compressed sound is going to be there, so give some ideas for having a 'distinct' tone...
Quote by tobysaurus
I got an erection once, it was lovely.

As a guitar player, compression is your friend.

Nice pups.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
i patiently wait for the day when someone posts a pic of white EMGs in their guitar.
Quote by dethfield
i patiently wait for the day when someone posts a pic of white EMGs in their guitar.

I patiently wait to see a leprechaun-sized functional electric guitar with EMG's.

Nice pickups though threadstarter.
Wow!^^^^

Does that ever look bad!

White is a horrible color to not have matched exactly.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
^Eh. you're forgetting that the paint on the body is reflective, and the EMGs are flat. It matches alot better than it looks.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
on the white emg point, i may be getting the new white esp ltd m-1000 and putting some white uns in there
something more versatile than 81/81 though, the new ones they released recently sound good
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by theoreticmusic
^Eh. you're forgetting that the paint on the body is reflective, and the EMGs are flat. It matches alot better than it looks.
Reflective or not, I know that color. The guitar is like an egg shell white, while the pups are arctic white.

Regardless of the looks, I'm sure it sounds great.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
i personally think that the guitar is more arctic than eggshell, but maybe its just me.

and yes. they do. the coil tapping adds so much versatility that it's almost incredible.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.