so I'm coming to the pit for a little question about college. How do i go about transferring from one community college to another because I just started this semester and I might move and I was wondering how Id go about doing that. Do i just register for the new school or do i just fill out a paper and thats it?

thanks for the info
Me excluded, the Pit does NOT go to any sort education institution.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Call them and ask. It should be pretty straightforward, but the process won't be the same there as it is here.