http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/02/palins-church-may-have-sh_n_123205.html

This is the church she's attended for pretty much all her life. Some of her pastor's views:

Pastor Kalnins has also preached that critics of President Bush will be banished to hell; questioned whether people who voted for Sen. John Kerry in 2004 would be accepted to heaven; charged that the 9/11 terrorist attacks and war in Iraq were part of a war "contending for your faith;" and said that Jesus "operated from that position of war mode."
i dont know why god would favour people who cause war and death and suffering, and power hungry people like bush who go to war n the name of god and jesus.

blessed are the meek.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Well i'd have her take care of my nut case any day. Eh? Yeeeeeah I'm good. But then again, so is she.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Anyone remember Obama's pastor? Heres a news flash. Politicians are full of shit. You will be bent over and ****ed by each candidate. Just chose the party with the smaller dick.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Christianity is one of the many ancient pagan religions which worshipped the constellations. Jesus was the gnostic representation of the Sun.
Quote by ZeBubba!
Anyone remember Obama's pastor? Heres a news flash. Politicians are full of shit. You will be bent over and ****ed by each candidate. Just chose the party with the smaller dick.

Ah, better go with Obama then.
Quote by TGautier13
Christianity is one of the many ancient pagan religions which worshipped the constellations. Jesus was the gnostic representation of the Sun.

Yeah, Christains are real smart, Magickal, ancient and sacred...no wait, Christains murdered the Pagans!
lol I see the Christain church makes loads of sense:
Woah, those Pagans are acting just like out God Jesus, and acting like Jesus is the basis of our religion!
Yeah, so lets kill the Pagans!
Yeah, makes sense!

Idiots.
I'm Sam
Quote by LordBishek
Ah, better go with Obama then.

I was thinking the green party. They seem like the kinda guys that arent so well endowed.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Quote by ZeBubba!
I was thinking the green party. They seem like the kinda guys that arent so well endowed.

I wouldn't know >.>