Imagine, if you will, being completely in love with a girl. You care about her A LOT, don't give a shit about any other girl, blah blah blah. Everything's going absolutely great then all of a sudden you **** up, and she dumps you. Shit sucks hard for about a week or so, the you start to get along again. You apologize a million times, you buy her flowers, you take her to see a movie she wants to see, she comes over and hangs out, everything seems to be back to normal, and you feel like you'll probably be back together soon. Then all of a sudden, she tells you she likes some other guy. She says she likes you more, but doesn't wanna be with you right now. You have a very depressive personality and all you want is to be with her. What the **** do you do?
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
You need to understand that it's her decision, and she's decided.

And go to the relationship thread.
OMG, if you get an answer please PM me it, same boat here buddy
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
you said you fu*ked up.. well learn from your mistakes and move on... if you guys are meant to be then itll happen.. if not move on...
Quote by Supertait
eliminate the 'other guy'

i lolled.

and also : sigged

does anybody else think of cuba when they read that?
Quote by Scream And Fly
You shouldn't kiss her ass so much. She'll completely lose respect for you. No girl wants a little crying puppy as a boyfriend.

and i agree with this guy
Quote by Scream And Fly
You shouldn't kiss her ass so much. She'll completely lose respect for you. No girl wants a little crying puppy as a boyfriend.

This.

Let her have her fun and when she's ready, she'll come back. Let her know the door is open.
You're sposed to chain her up as you soon as you chloroform her and drag her home. Then the b;;;h ain't goin nowhere.
A: Go to the relationship thread.
B: Chloroform.
C: Rophypnol.
I'm in your forum distracting your searches.
Quote by Scream And Fly

That's not true. I mean, the crying puppy thing is, but if you're doing it to show you're genuinely sorry it's okay.

If even after all that she still won't have you back, there's nothing else you can do about it. Just stop and leave it, because ultimately it's her choice. Otherwise you'll get irritating.

MICROWAVABLE SOCKS
Quote by MyNameIsRamone
A: Go to the relationship thread.
B: Chloroform.
C: Rophypnol.

Quote by No2wad
You're sposed to chain her up as you soon as you chloroform her and drag her home. Then the b;;;h ain't goin nowhere.

the chloroform jokes been already guys.

by me.
My opinion... Your ****ed!! I dont mean to put it so harshly but its true. Unless some crazy miracle turn of events happens and she changes how she feels about you, your ****ed. Your lucky you even managed to do all that and get her back as a friend. I went through pretty much the same thing except she didn't stay friends with me and decided not to talk to me anymore. But I didn't do anything bad, I just didn't make a move fast enough. Now I realize that sometimes you just **** up and thats the way it is. Best of luck to you on finding another girl as good or better than her though. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Maybe She Doesn't Like You Because You Put A Capital Letter At The Start Of Every Word? Go To The Relationship Thread.