Yeah, it'll be fine because it's the same body style.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I think they have slightly different screw-hole positions. But i'm not sure.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by ub3r_bassist666
I think they have slightly different screw-hole positions. But i'm not sure.

It's a distinct possibility. Not all jazz copies are exact copies. A fair few replacement control plates have oversized screw holes to compensate for differences, for example.
no it won't fit, squier jazz basses are slightly smaller than fender jazz basses
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
^yes. Its very, very important to check with the manufacturer and the company you are buying from. I shot 35 USD on a pickguard for my Accubass that ended up being useless because it didn't fit quite right. I should have listened to Fitz
Quote by anarkee
^yes. Its very, very important to check with the manufacturer and the company you are buying from. I shot 35 USD on a pickguard for my Accubass that ended up being useless because it didn't fit quite right. I should have listened to Fitz

at least you get the warm feeling knowing it will go to a good home!

sent it yet?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom