Is an orange rocker 30 watt head + an orange 1x12" 60 watt cab loud enough to play in a band + gig? cheers
No worries. Tube amps are definitely loud for their wattage compared to SS. My C30 cant even be turned up past 2 without shaking the walls of my room. And it goes to 12!
Quote by littlephil
No worries. Tube amps are definitely loud for their wattage compared to SS. My C30 cant even be turned up past 2 without shaking the walls of my room. And it goes to 12!

lol
It will be loud enough but IMO you will get a better spread for the sound with a 2x12.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
Quote by KnarkoV
It will be loud enough but IMO you will get a better spread for the sound with a 2x12.

really I'll take that into consideration then when I'm at the music store since I'll have to check the prices of the two.
Quote by littlephil

um.. but these go to eleven! (c)
Gear:
Ibanez S470 BK with a Dimarzio Evo in bridge
Jet city Jca2112rc
Digitech Bad Monkey