...pure awesomeness! I don't care what style just whatever you think would sound awesome on this amp! orange rocker 30 watt head + 1x12" 60 watt cab
Your personal favourite song?
Sentiment rocks!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
You should play any british song, british amp so.. Like watching a black sabbath music video might interest you. And btw you dont need to play a song for your first run, when i got my amps, i just played in a key and kept going, like my style. But anyways good luck with the amp! ben.
Quote by deathmetalben
You should play any british song, british amp so.. Like watching a black sabbath music video might interest you. And btw you dont need to play a song for your first run, when i got my amps, i just played in a key and kept going, like my style. But anyways good luck with the amp! ben.

thanks man! I haven't actually got the amp yet but I'm 99.9% sure that I will be and if that 00.1% takes effect it won't stop me just delay me for about a month but I'm really keen to get it so I thought what song will I play on for the first time. that thought = this thread!
I cum blood.

It will be teh br00talz.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
enter sandman-Metallica
MY GEAR
Gibson:SG special faded
Behringer:???
Behringer:V-tone GM108
Laney:TF400
Drums:Trax
Dunlop:Crybaby
The Holocaust of Thought, Nevermore

it will sound like teh sexorz

1980s Ibanez RG470
Epiphone G400
Peavey Vypyr 30
Vox DA5
Vox Cybaby Wah
Monster Cables
and Red Jazz IIIs

I donated 2020 grains of rice

http://freerice.com/index.php
any chance of some pics of that setup? i currently have a tiny terror and the 1x12 cab, was thinking of ugrading to the rocker in the future but i wanna see how it sits on the smallish cab. orange for life!
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
Turn everything up full and hit a big open E powerchord.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
Quote by pEdAl2
Turn everything up full and hit a big open E powerchord.

THIS!!!

How about you take some pictures of it, and put them up for us to look at!

(how 'bout some underoath? they use Orange amps....)
O O

___
PSYCHOSOCIAL by slipknot
metal is invincible!

Best ****ing quote ever:
Quote by shreder666
Damn, I got pretty high and got a massive headache. Decided I needed to cure it by getting even higher. Now I don't have a headache and I'm ****ing high and I'm gonna ****ing play the guitar. **** yes.
Quote by lev_1028
PSYCHOSOCIAL by slipknot
metal is invincible!

That's not even true metal.

I say... something by the Beatles lol i don't listen to them so I can't name a song.