Selling a vox AD50VT guitar amp. Great Condition. Pretty much no wear. Everything works perfectly. I love it but have decided to part with it for an upgrade. It smoked all the other Tube hybrids I played - Marshall MG 50 and Peavey Studio Pro.

It is great for pretty much all types of music (It has amp models ranging from boutique clean to Nu metal). It also comes wwith a bunch of built in effects ranging from a flanger great for EVH to an auto wah.

See the review here

Not only does this come with the amp it also has:
*Vox VSF2 Footswitch (Worth $50)
*TLC custom cover (Worth $50-$100)

Looking for offers above $350.

You can't tell the difference between a new one and the one I have. It has been kept in a smoke free house and has never been dropped. The only time it has left my house was when I bought it. It is about 2-3 years old. I bought it used from a friend who kept it in perfect condition.

The RRP of the amp new is $750
The total RRP is $900
Save yourself a stack of cash.
Pics coming soon

It is located in the hills district of Sydney, NSW. If you want to organise a courier I'm happy to do that or you can pick it up. All prices are in Australian $. Msg me for more details or offers.
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by xXguitard00dXx
can i see the pics for it?

would you except $400.00 + I'll pay whatever the cost for courier? I'm not %100 yet but let me know man. cheers, Samuel
I don't have pics at the moment. I'll try and get em up ASAP.
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
$400 should be fine. I'm just getting an idea of price atm. Where are you located? Assuming nobody bids higher I'd be happy to sell.
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by hendrixftw
$400 should be fine. I'm just getting an idea of price atm. Where are you located? Assuming nobody bids higher I'd be happy to sell.

well I'm still not 100% sure I want it so don't give me a hard time if I change my mind but I live on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
Well This does have the switch and cover. Plus I guarantee this will be in just as good condition.
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by hendrixftw
Well This does have the switch and cover. Plus I guarantee this will be in just as good condition.

alright maybe $375??????????????
sounds good probably
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by hendrixftw
sounds good probably

ok well could you check your PM messages because we need to talk through that. thanks =)