sounds awesome, the quality's so good. nice tone
what do you use to make the drums?
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Hey there.
Right off the bat, I began to enjoy the riff!
Good recordings and mixing - Very clean and clear!

A+

What was your Inspiration for this tune?

? Crit Mine ?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3
that was really good i really appreciate the melody
i wouldnt say theres a need for improvement...but definately keep this alive...idk if you have a band but you should put words, a solo, etc... and finish the epic

(as for c4c i have songs in my profile)
Quote by starverse

What was your Inspiration for this tune?

An Anime Called Samurai X, thanks for the kind words

Quote by kong21
that was really good i really appreciate the melody
i wouldnt say theres a need for improvement...but definately keep this alive...idk if you have a band but you should put words, a solo, etc... and finish the epic

(as for c4c i have songs in my profile)

Ill maybe try, but tbh im crap at singing, and my soloing skills arent amazing, im learning to sweep, i think that would go best with the low heavyness... im trying to get a band on the go, but its difficult to find "good" musicians in my area...
Better than I expected it to be. I like the tone on the ending.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
good stuff man. great tone. I've been wanting to get a 7 string for a while now and this kinda nudged me closer to it, lol.
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."
I didn't like how it transitioned into the outro, it was too sudden. But it was great overall, nice use of phasers. I'd really like to hear the finished product.