hey i'm thinmking of getting an ibanez for xmas.. but i haven't got much money.. between 200 and 300 quid is about the budget..

I took a look at some in the shop.. and they had really good wammys... sensitive and locked in.. no wobblyness..

looked quite good..
has anyone got reccomendatiuons for an ibanez for me to buy?

Remember the budget.

looks dont matter that much really just not insanely bad.

Thanks
erm i want herman lis ibanez e-gen but ther like $3,000 erm what style ibanez u ant and how long u been playing?
what music do you play and why only ibanez?

the only Ibanez with a trem in that budget that's worth even considering is the S320

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/71830

don't bother with the RGs at that price because they have the Edge III trem which is more hassle than it's worth.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
what music do you play and why only ibanez?

the only Ibanez with a trem in that budget that's worth even considering is the S320

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/71830

don't bother with the RGs at that price because they have the Edge III trem which is more hassle than it's worth.

no they're not. atleast mine isn't. and well tbh, you've gotta like the way the S series play, i found them to be anoying.

plus i hate the way the cord goes into the body. had me going: yuck!

btw i have an RG320 and i love it
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Last edited by lexaah at Sep 23, 2008,
Quote by lexaah
no they're not. atleast mine isn't. and well tbh, you've gotta like the way the S series play, i found them to be anoying.

yes they are.

they're by no means a horrible trem but if you're going to go through the extra hassle with a floyd you might as well get one that'll last. if you love it, great. but it's not going to be great forever. It's a budget guitar, they aren't going to make it out of high end materials.

Quote by di$TOrTed
Get an Ibanez RG321

he wants a trem

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by lexaah

Not just a river in Egypt...

S320>RG320
Last edited by Horlicks at Sep 23, 2008,
Quote by Lemoninfluence
yes they are.

they're by no means a horrible trem but if you're going to go through the extra hassle with a floyd you might as well get one that'll last. if you love it, great. but it's not going to be great forever. It's a budget guitar, they aren't going to make it out of high end materials.

he wants a trem

never said it was high end, but TS isn't asking for high end is he? i mean he's on a budget, as was i and you were too i think.
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

Quote by lexaah
never said it was high end, but TS isn't asking for high end is he? i mean he's on a budget, as was i and you were too i think.

yeah, but the ZR trem in the cheap S series is better than the edge III in the cheap RG.

in fact, the Zr in the S320 is the same as the ZR in the prestige S series guitar (or at least the ones that haven't since upgraded to the ZR-II)

Quote by element4433
Quote by Lemoninfluence
yeah, but the ZR trem in the cheap S series is better than the edge III in the cheap RG.

in fact, the Zr in the S320 is the same as the ZR in the prestige S series guitar (or at least the ones that haven't since upgraded to the ZR-II)

hm okay, but like i said it's a bit down to personal preference don't you think?
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

Quote by lexaah
hm okay, but like i said it's a bit down to personal preference don't you think?

There is no personal preference when it comes to Edge III and ZR. Maybe Edge Pro and ZR.
Quote by Horlicks
There is no personal preference when it comes to Edge III and ZR. Maybe Edge Pro and ZR.

what ever
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

Cool thanks for your reply's.. i been playing a couple years now... and ive had the same trashy guitar for 4 years lol..

ill look into the suggestions.. thanks =]
I rather like my RG370DX. I know it has the Edge III trem, but once set up it works fine. It took a bit to get mine set, but now I love it. Then again, I'm not exactly a tremolo heavy person.
S series...i hated my RG, loved the look...but it was shit after i used the edge 3..

get the s series had the s470dxqm and wasnt gonna get anything else ever
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
If you get an edge 3, yes, it will work. No, it will not last. They are very cosmetic but not practical. Looking at reviews online is also compromising, since the owners have only had the guitar with, oh maybe at the most a week. Give them another few months and they will start complaining about how it doesn't stay in tune after one dive. I'd say the S320 would be the way to go.