Ok, so now that I've gotten rid of my old Spider II, I also lost all the effects that come with it. I don't 'miss' em, but having some reverberation, delay and chorus just to play about, is always nice.

Now, I don't really feel for taking 72 different (single) power supplies with me everytime I have a gig or band practice, so I need a multi-output power supply.

I know, there are power bricks for like 40 euro's, but my gut feeling (read: common sense and reviews) tells me it will hiss like a couple of snakes in a box. So, I need to spend more money!

This is where you guys come in.

Which one can you recommend me? I'm completely unbiased for any brands or anything, just the best I can get will do.

Cheers!
how many pedals do you have? what kind of voltage do you need? only 9v? or do you need 12v, 18v, 24v....i know once i get the cash together i am going to get myself the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power Plus 2. i think it is something like $170 USD....so thats what....bout 65 or 70 euros? im not too sure. but there is also the BBE Supa Charger and i know T-Rex makes the Fuel Tank, and T-Rex is based in Denmark so depending where you are that might be better.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
how many pedals do you have? what kind of voltage do you need? only 9v? or do you need 12v, 18v, 24v....i know once i get the cash together i am going to get myself the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power Plus 2. i think it is something like $170 USD....so thats what....bout 65 or 70 euros? im not too sure. but there is also the BBE Supa Charger and i know T-Rex makes the Fuel Tank, and T-Rex is based in Denmark so depending where you are that might be better.

Well, looking at the pedals I'm wanting now, I'll be needing mostly direct 9v-outputs. This is what powers most stompboxes like a reverb, delay, chorus, wah's etc, and also my Jekyll&Hyde.

Of course I won't be filling it up immediately right away, but having some room to work with could be handy in the future.

As for the Pedal Power Plus, it's about 30 euro's more than the Fuel Tanks over here, the classic Fuel Tank being 160, and the PPP being 190.
The Junior Fuel Tank, however, looks pretty good, since it has 5 DC 9V. This would mean I would have room for my J&H, a Holy Grail Plus (which is yet to be bought) and then 3 more pedals. Also, it's about 50 euro's less than the Classic.

Will it be enough though? Will it be quiet, or will it hiss, like I said, like snakes in a box?

Cheers!