It's called TuxGuitar. I got it off of download.com. So far, it plays all GuitarPro I've tried and all Powertab I've tried. Check it out

And it also plays percussion and vocals, just like the real GuitarPro
Quote by Lukeydoodly
Holy shit you have no idea what i just ate

i just had steak. it was goooooooood.

and yeah, this programs not bad.
Quote by Seth Shadows
dum, da num, dun dahnahanhanhanahnahhhhh *E5 / D#5* dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chuggg chuggggg DUN, DAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Quote by nine01n
why did the woman cross the road?
who cares, why the hell is she out of the kitchen?
Is it easy to get working? I could really do with this for my Powertab stuff... can you add in multiple instruments and stuff?
Quote by freedoms_stain
cold Holy Shit? At least we know it wasn't anus fresh then.

colder

your not very good at this game
no.
game? what game? i wanna play!!!
Quote by Seth Shadows
dum, da num, dun dahnahanhanhanahnahhhhh *E5 / D#5* dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chuggg chuggggg DUN, DAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Quote by nine01n
Quote by The Gore Child
Is it easy to get working? I could really do with this for my Powertab stuff... can you add in multiple instruments and stuff?

It's practically just like GuitarPro but it can play Powertabs also. I picked a random Slipknot song and it had the vocals in it, the percussion, the guitars, etc. I haven't fiddled with it, making tabs wise, but so far it seems awesome to me.
thats a pretty good program. good find.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Steak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Seth Shadows

Quote by nine01n
Stop spamming lads, please.

Just downloading the program now, I hope it's all it's cracked up to be, judging from their website.
Course it uses MIDI and it's a computer and it's free so it probably won't sound that great, but its got a lot of instruments.
roast beef?

and this is not spam, its a competition.
Quote by Seth Shadows

Quote by nine01n
Thread Derailed
Quote by Seth Shadows

Quote by nine01n
roast.... how is chicken/turkey colder?

pork?

i give up in a few guesses.... so better win, its a meat yeah?
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
im thinking roast beef
Quote by Seth Shadows

Quote by nine01n