I'd just like to reiterate what a lot of people say that the guys over there hook you up big time. I emailed them about a new set and he set me up with a very specific order for each V slot. I got a full set (6 pre, 4 power) 10 total JJs for $145, that's a steal. Anyone who's looking for new tubes, I highly recommend ordering from them.
I would highly recommend not buying from Eurotubes since they only sell one brand of tubes.
Quote by Roc8995
I would highly recommend not buying from Eurotubes since they only sell one brand of tubes.

Haha yea I guess that's true, but if you want JJ's then its a good place. I don't like the idea of rebranded tubes so for me it was a good buy.
Quote by Roc8995

+1, I only buy power tubes from him since he matches them to the amps bias (or says he does) Either way, he gets close enough where the amp doesn't sound like the tubes are too hot or cold.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
i like Eurotubes and JJ's. They've sounded nothing short of great in all of the amps I've used them in.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio