Hey guys, I was wondering how I should describe my custom guitar. You know, like when I'm listing all of my gear in my sig.

My uncle made it for me and it's honestly ****ing awesome. It has a Telecaster-shaped body with Strat pickups. It has a 5 way pickup selector and a push/pull knob on top of that (so 10 different tones ). It sounds WAY better than the Squier Strat he bought me. It sounds like God is talking to me when I play that sh*t. >.>

Anyways, I was just wondering what I should call it.

P.S.: All I need to do now is get rid of that Spider III 15 watt.
Call it Stratele or The Buttsnatcher
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
Pics!!!

Idk about you guys, but I like it.

Tommie R. is my uncle's name And "Lorean" is my (late) grandmother's middle name. He even put my initials on the body.

Pics are a little grainy, sorry. >.<
Quote by HighPotency
Call it "My Custom Tele (strat pickups and push/pull knob)"

lol
signed,
your favorite poster
looks great. just call it "custom guitar" and you can click on a link to pics of it (maybe in your profile)?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
dude, that is only the second tele that I would play. It looks great man =]

call it what ever you feel like its name is when you play it. Let it talk to you man.

...god that sounded so f**king stupid....
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
dude id kill to have an uncle like that! for ur sig just call it a strelecaster and have it as a link to this thread.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
just call it "custom tele".
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.
I saw the exact opposite of this once (tele neck on strat body), and I thought the headstock said fender, but it actually said "fucker."
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Were are ur initials?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.