Page 1 of 2
yesterday me and my girlfriend skipped school and got caught because her friend called her mom and asked why she wasn't in school. A couple of months ago she told me that her mom beats her with a studded belt... And sometimes for no reason. And I know that as soon as she gets home from school her
mom is going to be waiting there to beat her and idk what I should do. My dad said to just try to convince her to tell her dad because he doesn't know but her mom and dad said that we're not allowed to talk to each other for a while so I don't know up to convince her. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do
The polis.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
dude tell someone in the authority, protect her
Quote by izzierascal!
TakeToTheSkies is sexy

your dad seems to have the right idea.

edit: if you can't contact her, you may have to wait

actually talk to her at school
Last edited by yeoman125 at Sep 23, 2008,
Smack that 'ho!

But in a serioussness, call the police or someone like Childline
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Ask your girlfriend what happened when she got home.

Not much point calling the police if she just ended up randomly playing scrabble.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
How old are you?..

Erm, anyway... If you really care about her, it's your responsibility to sort this out, so just think of some. It's the freakin' 21st century, there must be a way for you to get in touch with her.

P.S. Or just let her mom do it, and you'll have a BDSM-crazy girlfriend. That ought to be a lot of fun
for rent
Quote by JackalUK
Hm.... hmm..... DUHH the police!

this
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Am I the only one who thinks calling the police will only make matters worse for everyone?..
for rent
police
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Call the cops dude. Seriously, you shouldn't even need to think twice about this.
The Police, Sting'll sort it out.
Call the actual police though, this is illegal and they should help.
Unless your unfortunate enough to live in Lincolnshire like me where the police are more there simply to show that you have a police force, they never do anything.
meh
Quote by JackalUK
Hm.... hmm..... DUHH the police!

/thread
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
No, don't call the cops.

Tell your girlfriend to call the cops. Otherwise bitch'll be like "Oh noes you didn't cart off my momma! You's goin down hoe!"
Quote by Gakusey
Am I the only one who thinks calling the police will only make matters worse for everyone?..

yes, removing an abusive force will hurt things.

She may love her mom, but abuse is abuse, and its best to get rid of it.
Teenage girls tend to exaggerate things. Don't tell the police anything until you know what happened. If CPS comes knocking on their door for no reason, then her parents might beat her.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
I would suggest quit skipping school and doing stupid shit to get in trouble for, other than that find out what happened when she got home and tell the police or a teacher.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
police
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.

I think you shouldn’t really get involved seriously , if you call the police , she will get taken away and put in a foster home . Now that’s sounds fun with all those other beaten up kids ....

-_____-
You see that scene in The Godfather when Sonny beats up Connies husband cos he was hitting her.. do that
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Take a kitchen knife and say if she ever does it to her again you'll cum blood?

That'll show her.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
I got belted when I did something bad (as in extremely bad) It ****ing hurts like hell, but I certainly didn't **** up again
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
alert the poe poes!
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
police...

like really, what can the pit possible do besides impersonate a cop or call a female stripper in a cop outfit.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Last edited by kurt_cobain9 at Sep 23, 2008,
The only thing you can do is call the police. It might not be the right thing to do. But that's literally the only thing you can do. Besides doing nothing.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Just have your girlfriend act all sick and tell her mom she was sent to the nurse because of food poisoning or something. She then went back to class and didn't get to see her friend.
[Sig goes here]
if you really have any care for this girl you will call the polizei.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Let her stay at your place.
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
uhhh...beat her first?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Unrejistered
yesterday me and my girlfriend skipped school and got caught because her friend called her mom and asked why she wasn't in school.

This is not a friend
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Page 1 of 2