Hi guys!
I am now in need of the pits new yorkers (and others with knowledge!)
I am visiting New York City the 15th of october to the 22th of october, and I need some great tips on what to check out!

I am especially interested in the question if there are any underground concerts with young, talented and unsigned musicians. Perhaps someone from UG?
I would prefer that the concert took place on manhattan or in brooklyn..

Anything else I need to check out?
Other than the obvious!?

Thanks Pit! Have a nice day

Mats
Take a trip to Harlem. While you're there, be sure to scream something racist (N-word, black joke, etc) as loud as you can. Don't run...it will only delay the fun!

I'm not responsible for anything that happens should you actually do this...
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
lol I'm listening to the song new york, new york.. I heard the bronx is were its at.. just start shouting racist profanities and you'll fit right in.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Well, you'll miss The Ergs with Dillinger Four in Brooklyn by a day, but if you want I can try to find you some shows to go to, the would be in Brooklyn most likely. Also, I know mostly punk and pop punk stuff, so just tell if you don't like that stuff.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by mister389
Take a trip to Harlem. While you're there, be sure to scream something racist (N-word, black joke, etc) as loud as you can. Don't run...it will only delay the fun!

I'm not responsible for anything that happens should you actually do this...

Its official...you rok!!
Quote by irok660
Its official...you rok!!

It's official. You want to be sigged
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Watch "Phone booth". It's pretty much like that except for less phone booths.

Quote by Karvid
It's official. You want to be sigged

Karvid, your ability to spot things are far above the average person's ability to spot things
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Watch "Phone booth". It's pretty much like that except for less phone booths.

Karvid, your ability to spot things are far above the average person's ability to spot things

I would sig that, but I don't have any more space. But this is Kensai we're talking about here... um... I might make room for it
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Well, you'll miss The Ergs with Dillinger Four in Brooklyn by a day, but if you want I can try to find you some shows to go to, the would be in Brooklyn most likely. Also, I know mostly punk and pop punk stuff, so just tell if you don't like that stuff.

That would be cool!
Thanks
go to 48th street and go to Rudy's, Manny's, and Sam Ash.

Rudy's is by far the coolest guitar store i've ever been in. everything they have is awesome.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
go to 48th street and go to Rudy's, Manny's, and Sam Ash.

Rudy's is by far the coolest guitar store i've ever been in. everything they have is awesome.

Ah, I've been there and definately checking it out again!
ONLY ONE PLACE TO EAT

its 53rd and 6th and its basically a falafel vendor but this thing is def worth the trip
they even have their own website
Central Park, Times Square, Hard Rock Cafe, my room , Union Square (not very interesting but there is a GC there)
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

When I go in the city I usually just like to walk around and see what's going on ATM.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
acdc will at the medowlands on the 19....

also go to schnitzel king. they have the best shwarma known to man. in brooklyn on coney island ave between ave m and ave n. the q train should drop you off pretty close. and im pretty sure they have a website....
Quote by Matsols
That would be cool!
Thanks

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=66653259 They're playing in NYC on the 18th with a bunch of other bands, worth checking out a lot of fun live.

I'm having a hard time finding shows for that week, seems like everyone is going to be on tour or something. There's a couple shows in Jersey if you could make it down there. I'll keep you updated, if I find anything I'll show you.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
the subway is cool

central park is cool

look for john mclane..he is a real good friend of mine...last time i saw him he was driving through the park in a cab...
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon