I'm not really sure if maybe this is in the wrong place, but installing a tremolo would seem more like a guitar question then an accessory question.

Anyways, I got a Dean MLX and it has a string through body, my question is, does anyone know how (or even if it's possible) to convert my Dean from string through to Tremolo bridge? A wammy bar would be nice.

Thanks in advance, guys.
A tremolo arm is more of a novelty if anything, and you do lose a lot with one. If you install a floyd rose type (which i am assuming you would) there are a lot of problems that come with it. Drop tuning and string changing are a huge mess, and very hard to do. When you bend a string, the others all lose tension and thus drop in tune (making double bends a little tougher.) Setting the string tension is also a pretty big pain in the ass. My advise is to stick with the fixed bridge, because you'll probably lose interest in your whammy bar soon enough and then regret installing a trem bridge. If your dead set on it, however, it's just a matter of routing out the holes in the front and back of your guitar, screwing in the posts to hold the bridge in place, and setting the spring claw. You will also have to replace the nut, witch could be difficult seeing as it is a very precise task. Your best of letting a luthier do this job for you.
its very hard. it would be better to get a guitar that already has an FR. or get a khaler and get a luthier to install it

www.wammworld.com

in wammiworld there are khaler installation guides, khalers for sale and other random stuff
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Alright, thanks, guys. It's not really something that's super necessary, I'll take left hand man's advice and just buy a guitar that already has one installed. I luff my dean too much to sacrifice it to the tremolo gods.

Thanks again!
Quote by IronMaidenRules
A tremolo arm is more of a novelty if anything, and you do lose a lot with one. If you install a floyd rose type (which i am assuming you would) there are a lot of problems that come with it. Drop tuning and string changing are a huge mess, and very hard to do. When you bend a string, the others all lose tension and thus drop in tune (making double bends a little tougher.) Setting the string tension is also a pretty big pain in the ass. My advise is to stick with the fixed bridge, because you'll probably lose interest in your whammy bar soon enough and then regret installing a trem bridge. If your dead set on it, however, it's just a matter of routing out the holes in the front and back of your guitar, screwing in the posts to hold the bridge in place, and setting the spring claw. You will also have to replace the nut, witch could be difficult seeing as it is a very precise task. Your best of letting a luthier do this job for you.

If you flush mount the Floyd so that it's dive-only a la Eddie Van Halen then the vast majority of these problems are eliminated. You can also then set up so that you can drop with your fine tuner. This does, however, often require that you get the routing level correct so that there's a minimum of action adjustment required on the Floyd posts, which is often difficult.
Steinberger GU/Spirit w/ Moses Graphite neck, EMG 81-85
"Fireball" Pacer/RG hybrid

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N