Hey guys, I've got an Orange AD30R 2x12 combo that is redonkulously good sounding and in good condition. It is the single channel version that they do not make anymore, and they sound better than the twin channel versions currently available. I just retubed it with JJ's and got some good Celestion Vintage 30s in it. If a cranked Triple Rectifier is like a blindsided football tackle to the gut, then this amp is like your girlfriend breaking up with you and kicking you right in the nuts full force--it is mean sounding. It is very distinctly growly and mean. These amps are hard to get in the U.S. if not impossible now due to being out of production.

Here is the thing, I'm not made of money, I am only a humble musician and graphic designer after all. That being said, I am looking for a Mesa Single Rectifier Rectoverb Head (and cabinet too if possible). I would love to keep this Orange but I really dig the Single Rec's. I am asking $1200 for it or even trade on a used Mesa Single Rectifier Head and cab. I'm willing to work on that if you have a single rectoverb.

Other Gear for Sale or Trade (I may negotiate on some of these) All in working order:

Gear(Condition)- starting price
MXR Micro Amp (good/normal signs of wear)- $45
Ibanez TS9 (Mint-Velcro on Bottom)- $70
Boss DS-1 (great/slight signs of wear)- $35
Vox 875 Wah (excellent) - $50

If any of you fellow UG'ers are interested email me at dukefn@hotmail.com. I can also post pics if you want.
trade a digitech metal master for the ts9? i've also got pickups and a bit of cash, just not $70.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
I'm interested in the TS9 and the Wah. Do you need a used Big Muff or a Bad Monkey?
I'll add to this list that I have a modded DS-1 also that is in good condition. Its got the Keeley Ultra Mod/ASE mod with toggle switch and bright blue LEDs (that light up as gain increases in ASE mode). Im asking $85 for that one since it is used and I did the mod myself.

I forgot to say, I have the original box and paper work for the TS9 and DS1.

Now to answer questions

@irishtang - Yeah I'll post a link to it tonight.

@Morg_Metal666 - I'll pass on the metal master for the TS9. What pickups do you have?

@HomerG - I don't need a Big Muff or Bad Monkey right now, thanks. TS9 and Vox Wah together - $110 I'll knock off 10 bucks.
Quote by Roxor_Mc0wnage
I'll add to this list that I have a modded DS-1 also that is in good condition. Its got the Keeley Ultra Mod/ASE mod with toggle switch and bright blue LEDs (that light up as gain increases in ASE mode). Im asking $85 for that one since it is used and I did the mod myself.

I forgot to say, I have the original box and paper work for the TS9 and DS1.

Now to answer questions

@irishtang - Yeah I'll post a link to it tonight.

@Morg_Metal666 - I'll pass on the metal master for the TS9. What pickups do you have?

@HomerG - I don't need a Big Muff or Bad Monkey right now, thanks. TS9 and Vox Wah together - $110 I'll knock off 10 bucks.

Cool, give me a couple of days to think about it and I'll get back to you.
Ok what about $125 for the Vox, the TS9 and the DS-1?

Also, any estimates on how much shipping would be? I live in Spokane, WA? Or was your price including shipping?
Quote by yoyodunno
I've got a triple xxx, which is very similar to the single recto. When i played a recto at GC, i was like hey that sounds familiar!

No, they're actually not the same at all, and there's a 600 dollar value difference between the two amps.
Quote by yoyodunno
hvymtl939 are u serious

Yeah, completely, look at the circuitry. The Peavey is a 100 watt, 3 channel amp, with active equalization. The Mesa is a 2 channel, 50 watt amp. Look at the price they sell for used. Singles Recs go anywhere from $850-1000. You can pick up XXXs for $500 any day. May be the same game, but it's not anywhere in the same ballpark.
What does the price come into the equation? A gibson cost 3000 when you could buy as good or better for less(not saying a triple xxx is better than a recto).

All I'm saying is that when i played a rectoverb at guitarcenter it sounded familiar to the sound that my triple xxx gets and many people who know about them agree. All subjective tho so I guess it doesn't matter.
Quote by HomerG
Ok what about $125 for the Vox, the TS9 and the DS-1?

Also, any estimates on how much shipping would be? I live in Spokane, WA? Or was your price including shipping?

PMed
Sorry you asked which pickups I had, but I forgot I posted here. I just have stock Jackson CVR pickups and a Duncan Designed HB103N from an older higher end Jackson Kelly.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
HomerG I PMed you and emailed you to your yahoo about 5 days ago. No response. Are you still interested?