I'm going to have surgery in early October and then be stuck on crutches for 6-8 weeks. In that time, I'll be stuck at home.

That leaves me with 6-8 weeks of straight guitar practice....and some video games.

Blessing in disguise?
maybe, if you focus on guitar rather than video games.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
I hope it all goes well for you. What are you having done if you don't mind?

Chris
Are you still at school? Because if so it's bad, I missed two months of school and when I went back it completely sucked, glad that's behind me now. Also you may get bored of 6 - 8 weeks of doing nothing.
Quote by aaciseric
Also you may get bored of 6 - 8 weeks of doing nothing.

he could just go to the pit. I never get bored there. and i dont even have to move my legs
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by TK1
maybe, if you focus on guitar rather than video games.

What is wrong with videogames? If he's going to have 6-8 free weeks than he's bound to put the guitar away, at least for one of them.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
I'm out of school. I'm going to college in January, so I'll be good just before.

I have compartment syndrome and they are cutting both legs open to relieve the pressure.
Quote by TunerAddict
I'm out of school. I'm going to college in January, so I'll be good just before.

I have compartment syndrome and they are cutting both legs open to relieve the pressure.

wow...looked that one up...

Compartment syndrome is an acute medical problem following injury, surgery or in most cases repetitive and extensive muscle use in which increased pressure (usually caused by inflammation) within a confined space (fascial compartment) in the body impairs blood supply, without prompt treatment, may lead to nerve damage and muscle death. This condition is most commonly seen in the anterior compartment of the leg and posterior compartment of the leg.

Bless your heart, I hope all goes well.

Chris
i had an operation in november wich meant i missed school for 2 months and all i did was play the guitar and play video games. But that got boring after about a month.
Torture yourself and perfect a hard technique. You'll probably be in some pain from your legs anyways. Oo