so i have a v-amp 2 multi-effects pedal. i want a bigger amp( all i have is a 10 watt) but some guy in a music store told me that buying a bigger amp would be pointless since the v-amp has a bunch of amp simulations i could just plug into a soundboard and go through the PA. would it be possible to just get a cab or could i find a way to rig it straight into a big digital speaker?