If this is in the wrong place, please tell me.
Ok guys, so I know all the notes and chords for stricken, I'm just haveing trouble getting it to sound the right way. I think It may have to do with my guitar, which is a Strat, all original, no humbuckers. <-- I think thats the problem.

BUT, that aside, I need to know what tempo it is at, because as soon as I get my Les paul, I'm going to do A cover of it.

Thanks
if there was a question i'd answer it
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

wouldn't the tempo not be as useful as listening to it? as far as i know, the only reason people write the bpm on sheet music is for if you can't hear the song before you play it.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
So, YOU know all notes but u cant play them? then its not because of your guitar, its because of YOU. Because if YOU have a problem playing them, YOU need to practice.

Srry caps
Quote by BucketheadX
So, YOU know all notes but u cant play them? then its not because of your guitar, its because of YOU. Because if YOU have a problem playing them, YOU need to practice.

Srry caps

first thing, I never said I can't play them. I said I can't get it to have the same crunch, it sounds like stricken, only on a Strat. Don't question my skills -_-

And people put bpm on sheet music to tell you what speed to play it at. You've obviously never been in marching band :P
You said you can't get the crunch? That would be an eq problem not a tempo problem! Obviously you have never played an amplified instrument before...
If you mean stricken by disturbed it's at 87 bpms.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Quote by ccmetz2020
You said you can't get the crunch? That would be an eq problem not a tempo problem! Obviously you have never played an amplified instrument before...

This thread isn't about the crunch, it's about the tempo.

Thanks for the tempo though emad ^_^
Im kinda new. but how does tempo affect the overall 'crunchiness' of the song?