Ok, I made a thread similar to this before but anyways, I am buying an electric soon, and i currently own an acoustic but play only rock music ( Everyone told me to start on acoustic because you get better quicker). I have a budget of about 200$ (200 Canadian) and I play a lot of AC/DC (best band in the world!), Metallica, Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath, so I want humbuckers. Also i`d like a fixed bridge, I was thinking about getting a tremolo but after some research I don't think I want one. This is opitional but i`d like 24 frets but 22 will do. I`ve been looking at the Ibanez GAX70 and the ESP EC-50 but I was wondering if there are better guitars out there in that price range. One last thing lol, I`m getting a Roland Cube 20x, so please dont start asking about amps lol. Thanks in Advance.
Nice choice on amps, imo.

About the guitar: are you looking for a Les Paul shape in particular. 'cause if so, i'd recommend you check out some Agiles. There somewhere over at www.RondoMusic.com
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
Nice choice on amps, imo.

About the guitar: are you looking for a Les Paul shape in particular. Cause if so, i'd recommend you check out some Agiles. There somewhere over at www.RondoMusic.com

Thanks man! I`ll take a look at some of those Agiles. I`ve always loved the Les Paul shape ( Sg`s are better imo) but i wasn't looking for the shape but whatever.

Oh, and about the Amp, thanks! I liked it because all the reviews say that they sound really good plus my friend used to have one he said they were amazing, plus all the effects you get with it, and at the price I mean cmon, that's a deal!
Yeah... it's DEFINATELY no Spider. Lol. Thank God i finally sold my old Spider the other day. That was the worst decision of my LIFE!

And those Agiles are pretty good, especially if you're on a budget. I'm getting the AL-2000 White w/Chrome Hardware around Xmas time.
O O

___
Last edited by TheBax at Sep 23, 2008,
Nice Axe man!

You had a Spider? Everyone told me to stay away from spider and i did some research and they sound terrible i wouldn't even test one at a shop! Anyways Thanks.

EDIT: The AL-2000 is only 199$! That`s a possibility..........
Last edited by KrazyMitch at Sep 23, 2008,
Hahaha.... i'm just glad to see someone else not making a mistake of getting one.

It's all good, though. I got a Peavey Valveking(w/ WGS Veteran 30 speaker) now!

And i can't wait for that guitar. Then i can sell my old Starcaster , and get a distortion pedal.
O O

___