Page 1 of 5
I've got a couple of pairs. Had them years. They're just shoes.
I wear em when I'm wearing shorts. I tend to like combat boots though. They make me sexy.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
I wear 'em all the time, comfy and a pioneer of the non-chav looking fashion world, go for it mate.
Normally opinions are based on debatable issues, these however, are just shoes

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
They have laces.

well spotted

dont really like them, cant do sport in them well
They're good. But wear out kinda fast. I've gone through three pairs in two years. I love um though. .. Low tops that is, don't like the high tops so much.

Ps. The cleaner the shoes are the more Punk they are :P
i like em, i have a pair of lo tops. but i've come to realise they are not good walking shoes and i walk alot.
Sig space available, give me some praise
I used to wear them a lot, I still have an all black pair but I've been favoring my Nikes lately. I wanna get back into wearing them. They're fairly good shoes, I like them.
they're too mass marketed
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Buying converse just before winter is just freakin stupid.

If it rains your feet will get soaked if it's cold your feet will be frozen.
I like them but i wouldnt buy a pair i dont think (as in i dont want to not that they're not awesome)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I never understood why ppl liked them. They are ugly as hell and every emo from here to Timbucktoo has a pair
They're awesome!!! They are the only shoe I plan to buy for the rest of my life. They're mega comfy and I like how they don't make my feet look huge, especially with skinny pants.
Corona Corona
Over rated, plimsoles that everyone in the world seems to wear.

BORING.
Quote by aaciseric
I wear 'em all the time, comfy and a pioneer of the non-chav looking fashion world, go for it mate.

+1

i love 'em , until i was like 17... i could never get shoes that i found comfy... i tried converse one day when 2 of my mates told me to buy a pair coz they said they'd suit me, and i thought they were awesome... i got a couple pairs now (all different colours) and i'd never brought a different pair of shoes
Quote by demoniacfashion
They're awesome!!! They are the only shoe I plan to buy for the rest of my life. They're mega comfy and I like how they don't make my feet look huge, especially with skinny pants.
You've never run in converse have you?
Got my high tops on right now. My feet are slightly flat now, but I still love 'em.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
i find them quite comfortable.

i have a pair. my feet are flat, so they work well for me. haha.
I don't like the rise at the back, but other than that they're a pretty funky shoe.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
if u have to wear converse the best ones are the white ones i dislike ones with whacky designs on em.
I don't buy Nike shoes because I don't like supporting sweat shop use.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
I don't buy Nike shoes because I don't like supporting sweat shop use.
Do Nike own Converse?
Quote by freedoms_stain
Do Nike own Converse?

Yes.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
They're comfortable for school and the like, and that's where I wear mine. I have black low tops with neon green laces in.I wish I had high tops, but I had these around the house.
For being on my feet for a long time though,such as a concert or sporting event, I always go to something with more support.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Had no idea. No tick you see.

That's why I research what I wear, haha.

Eh, someone's got to.
They look good, but they are pretty uncomfortable (ESPECIALLY when running). If it's cold, your feet are gonna freeze.

I have flat feet anyway, so I'm not reall getting the whole "they make your feet flat" thing.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Page 1 of 5