Page 1 of 3
Kinda the polar opposite to CoreysMonster's thread, i just think the Pit is a pile of miserable, sulking crap tonight and needs a good round of cheering up. And yes, i could of search barred this, but i didn't so sorry:

I lurve my life because i've moved in with my Dad and for the first time in 2 years i'm in a secure, very happy and peaceful family surrounding, something i've longed for and missed since my parents split up and divorced exactly 2 years ago.

I lurve my new job which is 5 minutes drive from where i live.

I lurve my band, even though alot of the songs sound the same, i lurve the energy during practice, even more when playing live.

I lurve my mates, especially playng snooker with them.

Common guys, cheer up!
I love myself because i have a very large penis that pleases the ladies. Also because i have a cushdy job with lots of money.
because even though i cut myself when i trim my pubes i do a damn good job of it
Quote by izzierascal!
TakeToTheSkies is sexy

I'm me, whats not to love?

IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF, HOW CAN YOU EXPECT OTHERS TO LOVE YOU????
I lurve my woman... my friends... my guitars... my school... that I have food and a place to live...
I've posted twice in the other so:
I lurve that girls laugh at my shitty jokes
I lurve that i'm good at karate(though i cant show anyone)
I lurve that I'm actually really lucky living in such a secure family atmosphere(though i take it for granted)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I love myself because I dress awesomely.

Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
i lurve my weeds.

..my precious, precious weeds..

..IM NOT ADDICTED, DAMN YOU!

You smoke weed, we get it. Stop trying to show off and act all hard.
you know whats weird? i have nothing in my life particually worth being happy about yet im still in a really good place at the moment. i dont have a girlfriend, my bands going badly and im struggling at college and im unemployed but for some reason, i feel great
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
You stated that you love your job, mates, life and band, but not YOURSELF. Lol.

I lurve myself, i have a pretty decent personality, i'm friendly and outgoing and don't look too bad either
I love myself because everybody hates me and I hate everybody.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I lurve myself because I have my education and career safely planned up with backup. I have complete financial security, and I'm becoming thinner.
I have a beautiful girlfriend and I know a few girls that fancy me. I have a large group of friends and lots of people I can trust. There are no serious issues in my family and I have no disabilities or conditions.
I'm sitting on a silver cloud, and I realise how lucky I am.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Because I have a great life, and a great band to play in

Oh and, because I'm more arrogant than anyone else.
Quote by CoreysMonster
damn you moggan!

EDIT: I lurve myself because I am a nice guy and love puppies.

You-u-u-u love little girls, they make you feel so good!
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Karvid
I love myself because everybody hates me and I hate everybody.

I don't hate you.
I've been in a great mood the past week and a half, bizarrely. I broke up with my gf 2 weeks ago, yet I'm feeling awesome. I can't explain it, but it rocks
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Flying Couch
I don't hate you.

That would generally be a compliment, but seeing as I just said that I love myself because everybody hates me, it's not. Your comment nullifies my claim and, therefore, brings about the realization that I don't love myself.

Thanks a lot
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Jonn0
I lurve myself because I have my education and career safely planned up with backup. I have complete financial security, and I'm becoming thinner.
I have a beautiful girlfriend and I know a few girls that fancy me. I have a large group of friends and lots of people I can trust. There are no serious issues in my family and I have no disabilities or conditions.
I'm sitting on a silver cloud, and I realise how lucky I am.

*yawn*
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
I love that I'm becoming a better person by choice. I don't do the dumbass stuff I used to do when I was young, and I don't treat people like shit anymore, and I try not to just try to get my own way and to think about others.
Corona Corona
Because I have Moggan's myspace, meaning I can constantly be checking up on his status and pictures

Other than that, I don't love myself.
Because I'm awesome.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Because TakeToTheSkies! is my boyfriend and he's amazing
So that makes my life amazing
Quote by filthandfury
Because I have Moggan's myspace, meaning I can constantly be checking up on his status and pictures

Other than that, I don't love myself.

Dan, your a pervert.
Quote by izzierascal!
Because TakeToTheSkies! is my boyfriend and he's amazing
So that makes my life amazing

I just looked at his profile and by god should you have posted in the opposite thread.

*Meths goes back to laugh at it some more*
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
I just looked at his profile and by god should you have posted in the opposite thread.

By Buddha your worse than usual tonight.
Bad day?
Quote by Meths

errr - 3 words. SUCK MY C*NT.
Page 1 of 3