Hey, been playing for a few years now, starting to get into all that classic rock stuff like Guns N Roses and Led Zepplin etc and decided to move onto a tubed/valved amp.

I like playing bits of indie but mainly go for rock stuff from heavy stuff to smooth clean jazzy blues.

My current rig is a Gibson LEs Paul Studio hooked up to an AVT50h with some 4x12 marshall cab.

MY budget is about 500-600 quid new for a head, and the same for a combo, but id prefer to get a half-stack cos im used to them nad think they look wayy cooler.

Can anyone suggest any amps? Cheers
Last edited by Hudson Davy at Sep 23, 2008,
Traynor YCV50 Blue.

If you let us know what region of the world you live in we can maybe find something decent but that will take some luck for $600 or under. What major city do you live near?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by Ghold125
peavey classic 30...

+1

The C30 would definitely get the job done for you. Maybe pump your budget another $50 so you can get a nice OD to go along with it to give you a nice lead boost.
So 600 pounds? That's a pretty healthy budget then. I don't know all the differences between orange, but I'd definitely start there. If you don't need giggable cleans the TT should be able to do all you want.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not