So, the new PRS Starla, any idea whether this will be good for playing stuff like Black Stone Cherry, Metallica, GNR, Snakepit, Aerosmith, Zep kinda stuff?
Classic Rock kinda music?

The pickups just say Starla Treble & Bass pups.
Which means nothing to me.

http://www.prsguitars.com/starla/index.html
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
i was able to make it to the paul reed smith factory this weekend and i got to go to a press conference where i saw this guitar 'unveiled' and it looks great. also i heard it being played (didnt get to play one myself) and it sounded great.
It looks awesome for Classic Rock kinda stuff. I dunno about those pups though. You might want to change them in the future.

How much is it?
Those look like filtertrons to me, so I'd guess they were going for a sort of Gretsch vibe with the bigsby. Should be a good classic rock guitar.
by the configuration... it should sound like a solid body Grestch...

but nevermind... Roc8995 beat me to it
So it's wirth the dollar?
Sounds good to me, once i've got a new amp ill be saving.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
the guitar itself is HAWT... that is a sexy piece of wood... but if you want something like that for less... try looking up solid body Grestch... should be very similar
I just got an email from sweetwater.com that my Starla was shipped out today!!! I got the vintage mahogany....I'll report back soon.
Quote by lawdog89
I just got an email from sweetwater.com that my Starla was shipped out today!!! I got the vintage mahogany....I'll report back soon.

Sweet!
Post the pictures in here first

What you guys think this will sound like through-
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 4x12 Cabinet?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Orange TT + this PRS = Win

Ive tried a few Gretches through a TT with similar looking pickups and they owned for classic rock, blues tones. Couldnt get much heavier without an OD, but then I dont know how the pickups would hold up.