Fender
When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace - Jimi Hendrix

Fender '60s Reverse Headstock Strat
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
RP250 DigiTech Effects Pedal
DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience Pedal
Dean Guitars has 2 custom shops right now. One in Wisconsin, and they just built a new one in Tampa Florida
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
carvin has cheap customs but to be honest if ur looking for a good priced custom go to some1 localy u will get a better price.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
Do Ibanez make customs?

Ibanez only makes customs for endorsees.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for but if you are serious about a custom guitar find a local luthier.

It's so nice being able to talk to them about what you want and hear what they have to say. You can watch your guitar come to life through every step of the process.

It's usually cheaper, more personal, and you also get to support a local artist/luthier.

Just a thought
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by thefrigginbob
I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for but if you are serious about a custom guitar find a local luthier.

It's so nice being able to talk to them about what you want and hear what they have to say. You can watch your guitar come to life through every step of the process.

It's usually cheaper, more personal, and you also get to support a local artist/luthier.

Just a thought

Yup.

Plus, there are also plenty of smaller companies out there that will do pretty much anything you want.

If your looking for regular (bigger) companies though, look at ESP, Jackson, Carvin and Charvel to name a few.

There are also companies like Fender and Gibson who mainly use the custom shop label to indicate the quality of an instrument, although they're definitely not the place to go if you want a guitar made to your specifications.

As for Ibanez, they do have a custom shop in LA where endorsers get their guitars from, but it's not for the general public.

In Japan they have a line of guitars called J. Custom and while those may not be built to order (in other words, they're not custom), they are very well made.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Sep 23, 2008,
Quote by Zofar
+1, Their customs can run from $300 to $800 depending on what you want.

true. Most of the time i ask (but never buy, can't afford it, haha) about a certain custom, they usually just tell me "around $500."
O O

___