edit:sorry for not trawling through search results to find a vaugely similar answer

question- i am selling my mg because i hate it completly except 4 its clean tone,im am looking 4 a suggestion on what 2 buy nothing to pricey about the 400€($500) mark max, i am open to sold state or valve lookn 4 smethn 4 gigging

i play anything from guns n' roses to emperor so any suggestions would be extremly appreciated

was looking at a peavey valve king but i've heard mixed reviews and i dno if i could trust my self with keeping the valves intact
Last edited by twasbrilling at Sep 23, 2008,
I'd help, but I couldn't read your post, lots of vowels were missing, not sure if it's a problem with your keyboard or what.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
The VK is actually a massive step up from an MG. I did the same thing - jumped from MG to VK - and the difference is just night and day.

They're actually pretty sturdy - I cart mine back and forth between school and my house once a week - you should have no trouble with the valves unless you like to throw your amp down several flights of stairs.

It gets alot better when you replace the speaker, though, and an overdrive pedal couldn't hurt your leads.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Kevin Saale
I'd help, but I couldn't read your post, lots of vowels were missing, not sure if it's a problem with your keyboard or what.

+1.

if you want us to read that, then yu cn red th srch br rslts.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
brilliant. they aren't your forte

a valveking would be fine. but i still think you should go through the search bar results.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
a crate v18 or v33 plus an OD could do everything you asked.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not