i was looking through one of my middle school albums and noticed almost everyone had braces when they smiled.... except me and my teeth are still crooked as hell i just never felt like getting them
I don't know. Most people I know didn't. Maybe 20-30% did? I did. They didn't do much good.
About 30% of the people I know have braces. I've got them now
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

alot of people had braces i knew i nevre got them untill like a week ago where everybody got them off like a year ago...
I'd say about 50%. They're expensive...I'm getting mine off October 7th
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
The same percentage as the percentage of people with f ucked up teeth
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Just about everyone (probably around 90%) in my middleschool had braces, though now almost no one has them (except like 2 people)
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
A good few people I know have had them, I haven't needed to though. I have perfect teeth, the dentist said so
I had braces, not exactly completely effective for me but that's cause I couldn't be arsed wearing the retainer things I got after the braces were taken out, I really don't care.
my 2 brothers had braces (one of them had braces twice) and my sister is gettin them but, luckly i don't have 2...so prob alot of peole have
I'm so glad I got them. Now they're out my teeth look all perfect and nice.

A facking ton of children get them anyway. Don't really bother knowing the figures.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I never had braces and my teeths don't look really nice. My parents don't want to pay for it . I guess around 60% of the people I know have or had them.
I had 'em. And now I'm wearing the annoying retainer.

At least my teeth look nice.
For real.
I got them, if it all goes well I get them off in about a week
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I never had them, but I'd guess it would be around 20% - 25% of people have had braces
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Ive had them on the top and i currently ahve them on the bottom

removal within a few weeks though

anyway
i juts started collage and loads of people have them
40% maybe?

surprisingly not many people had them in my high school

they arnt as noticable or annoying as you think
I've never had braces; I don't need them, but my teeth don't look nice. I just decided that, since my parents spend enough money on me already, I didn't want to make them pay for me to just to have something as trivial as straight teeth.