how do you do this its so hard its like impossible but my favorite bands do it and sing live like its no problem!!! anybody got like a video? they learned it off ?
You're going to have to be more specific.

Maybe find a youtube video that has an example of it or a song.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Wow! Punctuation please. That is like, really hard to read correctly without any.
You're being a bit vague. Like the other guy said, examples or a video would help.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
oh double strumming... i had to grow a third arm to pull it off.
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
Sounds to me like he's referring to alt. strumming. In guitar hero "talk", double strumming refers to strumming up and down really fast.

I know that when I told my non-guitar playing friend (who only plays guitar hero) about alt. strumming, he gave me this weird look and i'm like "you know, double strumming", and he's like "ooh that's what you mean"
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
He might also be referring to strumming multiple strings at the same time. Or like say fingerpicking or muting certain strings. i.e.

----- E
-0--- B
-0--- G
----- D
-2--- A
----- e
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

the only thing i can think of is the really fast strumming in sections of Behind Blue Eyes by The Who when he plays Asus2.
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all

TS, for future reference it's just called "strumming" - try not to confuse retarded Guitar Hero terminology with actual guitar terminology as they have nothing in common.

And it's not hard, it's one of the easiest, most basic guitar playing techniques used in most simple beginner songs. However, like everything on the guitar it takes time to learn and you need to practice a lot - start slowly, focus on accuracy and playing cleanly and be patient.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
no i mean.. like... how do u strum 1 string really fast yea i do use GH talk... sorry
Quote by Curlyboy
no i mean.. like... how do u strum 1 string really fast yea i do use GH talk... sorry

Tremolo picking.
Start slow and work your way up to speed. Most people use a metronome. If you don't have one, you should easily be able to find a similar type thing on the net.
Quote by Curlyboy

Epic Fail!

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Curlyboy

Tremolo picking. Takes a lot of practice to get really good at it. Are you referring how you get good at picking notes as fast as like say Judas Priest or Iron Maiden? Lots of practice with stuff like tremolo picking, gallop picking and sweep picking. Lots and lots of practice.

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110