so yeah the title says it all but specifically the tube 36' and 72 ' models.

thanks
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Check out the Kustom Double Cross. It was designed by James Brown who designed the original EVH Peavey 5150. I've heard really good things, they have just started shipping.
i assume you mean the coupes? from what i can remember, if you play a wide range of stuff, they can get to metal, but if you only play metal, there are probably better options. if that makes sense.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i assume you mean the coupes? from what i can remember, if you play a wide range of stuff, they can get to metal, but if you only play metal, there are probably better options. if that makes sense.

yeah the coupes were the ones i was talkin bout. I play any thing zep to in flames so yeah i need variety
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
if so, they might do it. would be worth a try, anyway. some of the mesa combos are probably worth a try too, in case you prefer them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I do stuff like sabbath, alice in chains, metallica on my coupe 36. Dont think it would do stuff like death metal. But it can be pretty high gain I keep the gain on mine at about 6 or 7. It depends on pickups and pedals alot. A TS9 and EMGs can get pretty heavy tone. And it can be versatile with the bright switches on each channel. I use a tube sound fuzz on the rhythm channel alot.