Page 1 of 6
My "friends" were kicking my backpack. I told them to stop because there was breakable stuff in it. They didn't stop and they ended up kicking the screen of my mp3 player in. The total price of the mp3 player is $680(A birthday gift). Not only did they not apologize, but they said it was my fault for putting it in my backpack. Does that sound weird at all to you guys?
Yeah,

some friends huh?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Wow your friends are dicks.

Edit: Christ at 680$ that mp3 better have been able to wipe your ass, dispense pez, and comb your hair all at the same time.
Music, a steady riot in my soul
Last edited by drunkenhamster1 at Sep 23, 2008,
Kill them both.

It's their fault they were being douchebags and kicking your mp3-player-containing backpack.
1. Buy a gun
2. Go to their houses
3. Shoot Them
4. Steal their money (then rape them)
5. ????????
6. Profit!
██████████████████████████████
You're a pussy for not doing anything about it. Don't come to the pit and cry, go out there and take the money from those fvckers.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Go all Punisher on their asses, kill them and their family
Sig space available, give me some praise
just make them f*cking pay. my "friends" broke my back wheel of my bike and i made them pay
I'm Steve
Steal the money off them. Assuming they don't pay up when you ask.

Tbh that's what I would do, but that will never happen to me because my friends aren't douche bags.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
get some new friends. these guys obviously aren't if they break ur shit and act like douchebags and aren't even sorry.
i have no ideaa what you are... talkin aboutt...
its ur fault for having such cool friends
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Make them pay for it. Seriously.
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
just out of curiousity what kind of mp3 do you have?
and yea ****ing do something about it. it may sound chilidish, but get adults involved if you need too. (i assume your in middle school or high school)
dont lay down and take shit like that from anyone
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
I don't know....I'm not making them pay me back. It's just an mp3 player. But I really just would have liked an apology. Wouldn't you guys want one?
KIll their parents and make them into chili.

Then make the kids eat the chili.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
this is a mean move but if they dont pay, call the cops. write a report, they will be fined.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Quote by ldzppln81
just out of curiousity what kind of mp3 do you have?
and yea ****ing do something about it. it may sound chilidish, but get adults involved if you need too. (i assume your in middle school or high school)
dont lay down and take shit like that from anyone

It's a creative zen vison:M
Dude, in all honesty... You should rape them.

THEN SEE IF THEY BREAK YOUR MOTHER ****ING IPOD!!!!

Quote by Temanwithnoname
I don't know....I'm not making them pay me back. It's just an mp3 player. But I really just would have liked an apology. Wouldn't you guys want one?

I'd want the money

Get some new friends while you're at it
Quote by Temanwithnoname

I would want blood.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
k, koo.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Do that thing where you sneak up behind them, throw a rope/tied-up shirt over their heads, down to their feet and pull it back real hard so they fall smack on their face.

They kick them in said face.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by ross1234
Go all Punisher on their asses, kill them and their family

+1

You should "hammer out" a payment plan.
Quote by joker_thief
get some new friends. these guys obviously aren't if they break ur shit and act like douchebags and aren't even sorry.

This.

And.. make them pay for it. If they refuse, tell their parents. If it still doesn't work, sue 'em just like everyone does to get rich.
Dude, you gotta seriously grow a pair and stand up to them. If you don't, they'll get evcen worse and get more people to push you around.
Quote by Temanwithnoname

You're a little bitch, why would you take that you hardly deserve it. So what if it's only an mp3 player, I think that's hardly the point. If they stole 700$ from you, what would you do?
Make them pay you then never talk to them again.
Your friends are *ssf*cks. Tell their parents if they refuse to pay, you look like a loser doing it but you don't want to lose $680 of mp3 player awesomeness.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
um...
next time you see anyone of them
scrolling through music on their mp3 player
just yank it out of their hand and causally
throw it either on the floor then step on it,
or just throw it really really far...
then either continue the conversation that
was going on...
or just casually walk away.....

WIN?
"so did you do anything hardocore today?"

"yeah dude i went to the bathroom and pluged up the toilet like hardcore! water would not stop coming out of it! It was like eddie van halen was playing Eruption in my bathroom! If van halen was a toilet
i wouldnt be satisfied until i kicked there ass,one of mu friends chiped my guitar i kicked his ass so bad he was afraid to even look at me
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by Temanwithnoname

dude, make them pay you back. dont be a pushover they broke your things and they need to take responsibility
Sig space available, give me some praise
Behead them.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Zen Vision: M????
680 dollars????
you got taken, sir.

(mine was 350 when it first came out like 2.5-3 years ago)

edit: waaaaaittt i dont know your currency, hah. im speaking in canadian dollars which is roughly equivalent to the american dollar
Dude, $680 is alot of money. Stand up for yourself and get your money back
You feel they should give you an apology?

I feel that they should ****ing pay you for what they broke. If I were you I wouldn't take this, kick the shit outta their bags if they ever leave them alone and blame them for having stuff in an item designed for carrying things...

Or be an adult and demand the money but don't kick their holes.