okay so i was in a car accident earlier in the month and i was supposed to go to court today and i was their nice and earlier and everything and come to find out we went to the wrong court. there were two locations written on the ticket and apparently the cop said he crossed one out but really he under lined the one. so i ended up going to the "crossed out" court and now i have a warrent out for my arrest for not showing up to the court date. so now when i go to school i will be arrested and there is nothing i can do. i have a note from the other court saying i was there so once i show this to the other court it will be okay but they are closed already so there is nothing i can do tonight so i wont be arrested tomorow. so i am gonna carry that note with me tomorow but i will stil be taken in and processed. Does anybody know what i should do or anything like?
Grow a beard, change your name, and move to Mexico.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Quote by drunkenhamster1
Run, Dog is on your ass!
OMFG
don't worry about it, youve got the note, just light up a fat one and enjoy the night
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Get arrested in the middle of school!

"NO, YOU CAN'T TAKE ME AWAY, YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING"

That'd be sick.
Quote by filthandfury
Get arrested in the middle of school!

"NO, YOU CAN'T TAKE ME AWAY, YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING"

That'd be sick.

This. Seriously, you actually have no problem, whatsoever.
At all.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I'm assuming you're in high school.

Wouldn't that be considered "cool" to be arrested in the middle of school...or something?

I dunno, man. Honestly, what are you worried about? You'll be fine.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Get arrested in school but in front of the girl you like. Then get on your knees and copy everything Edward Norton did in American History X when he was arrested for curb stomping that guy, you know the smile and everything.
Badass.

Or do it in front of someone you hate, and they'll you're crazy. Badass.
I would just go to the police station right now and explain what I could.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
when you see a cop coming after you stick a plastic baggie (with nothing in it) up your ass. He will think it is drugs and will be forced to probe you. By my reckoning him having is hand up your ass = you owning him
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by Capua47
okay superbad..

Superbad was a sick movie.
Mclovin'.. lmao

Quote by dannyniceboy
when you see a cop coming after you stick a plastic baggie (with nothing in it) up your ass. He will think it is drugs and will be forced to probe you. By my reckoning him having is hand up your ass = you owning him

wow that made me laugh madly.
Music, a steady riot in my soul
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by drunkenhamster1
wow that made me laugh madly.

haha me too!