Page 1 of 2
Dude to epileptic discharges in my brain. While my doctor said they were very minor it definetely shouldn't be ignored, so they're gonna do some LTM (Long Term Monitoring I presume) at the hospital for 24 hours just to check if I need any extra medication or anything. So...I'm gonna be hooked up to a machine with my hair full of paste for 24 hours...I'll be bored, what do you guys think I should do for that long? I might fap, but the brain activity monitor will probably explode , so I'm thinking:

MP3 player
My guitar
A book (if I can get a decent one before I get checked in)

What do you guys recommend? I'm gonna be able to move around and everything.

inb4fap, i cum blood, lol wut, rick roll etc.
Go all 80's metal on your hospital room?

You know, like destroy it... drink... throw tv through window?
write a book
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Make sure your mp3 player charger works.

I got hospitilised last year for a week and my mp3 player charger died, that was some boring ass time.
fvck a nurse.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Wait, epileptic discharges? What are the symptoms of that?

I'm wondering because sometimes when I'm sitting still I get a really anxious feeling and then my hands and arms will jerk and shake uncontrollably for about 3 seconds.

I've been wondering what causes it.

Anyways, take a chess/checkers set and play a game or two with some old folks.

It'll occupy you AND make their day!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
it will probly be a shared room, thereforei have a long and pointless story:
my dad was hospitalized because he had chest pains he shared a room with an old senile guy. the guy woke up at like 3 in the morning and started yelling "****ing dick ****ing shit **** ass" so then the nurse came in and told him to shut up, after he calmed down she said "sir, do you know where you are?" he said "of course i know, i am in space"
she said "actuly you are in canada "he said i'm back already" she said no you havn't gone to space" he said "well when will i be leaving canada to go to space"

it made me lawl
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by dudetheman

I'm wondering because sometimes when I'm sitting still I get a really anxious feeling and then my hands and arms will jerk and shake uncontrollably for about 3 seconds.

I could be wrong, but haven't you done Dramamine? (I may be thinking of another UGer.)
If you do it enough, those shakes you get during the trip will start happening when you're sober, though infrequently.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
write a song?
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by wtf290
I could be wrong, but haven't you done Dramamine? (I may be thinking of another UGer.)
If you do it enough, those shakes you get during the trip will start happening when you're sober, though infrequently.

Dramamine? Isn't that an over-the-counter medication for motion sickness?
Discharges, huh? Yeah, I'm sure they were epilectic...

Go to the mental ward and bang a hot mental patient who won't remember.
arent you the guy who posted about some weird feeling in your eyes or something a while back?

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
Rent a laptop if that exists?

Sleep or bring a gameboy!!

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Castlebravo
Dramamine? Isn't that an over-the-counter medication for motion sickness?

Si.
It may or may not make you trip balls, as well.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by GmacD
it will probly be a shared room, thereforei have a long and pointless story:
my dad was hospitalized because he had chest pains he shared a room with an old senile guy. the guy woke up at like 3 in the morning and started yelling "****ing dick ****ing shit **** ass" so then the nurse came in and told him to shut up, after he calmed down she said "sir, do you know where you are?" he said "of course i know, i am in space"
she said "actuly you are in canada "he said i'm back already" she said no you havn't gone to space" he said "well when will i be leaving canada to go to space"

it made me lawl

Quote by dudetheman

Anyways, take a chess/checkers set and play a game or two with some old folks.

It'll occupy you AND make their day!

Oh that I have no idea, I didn't know I even had it until the doc told me today, since its basically 1-2 seconds in length, so I dont even know it. I've never even had an epileptic episode, but he described it as something that you could just stare into space and have a seizure and people dont even know it, but dude seriously talk to a neurologist about it. and I will definetely join a chess game, even if I dont know how to play
Nope, I've never done Dramamine, and I didn't know it had any psychedelic properties either....

Also, Chess is easy, it's winning that's difficult if you're playing someone good.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Write songs. Gameboy. Laptop if you got one. Guitar. Get a good book definitely, something long. Maybe draw a little?

That's all i got

Hope you're alright, mate!

"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Century
write a song?

I'm actually thinking of doing that, it should be fun, and I'll be in a room for 24 hours with time to concentrate, and now that I have my ADHD medicine I'll be fine.
Is it wrong that i laughed at the phrase 'epileptic discharges'?

I was thinking something along the lines of.. Epilepsy took a shit on your brain...
Quote by Eric 666
Dude to epileptic discharges in my brain. While my doctor said they were very minor it definetely shouldn't be ignored, so they're gonna do some LTM (Long Term Monitoring I presume) at the hospital for 24 hours just to check if I need any extra medication or anything. So...I'm gonna be hooked up to a machine with my hair full of paste for 24 hours...I'll be bored, what do you guys think I should do for that long? I might fap, but the brain activity monitor will probably explode , so I'm thinking:

MP3 player
My guitar
A book (if I can get a decent one before I get checked in)

What do you guys recommend? I'm gonna be able to move around and everything.

inb4fap, i cum blood, lol wut, rick roll etc.
Drink tons and tons of alcohol non-stop for about a week, and then quit cold turkey.

It might cause a seizure though...

Get a good book. I suggest HOUSE OF LEAVES!!!!!
I used to have epilepsy too. I grew out of it though. 80 percent of teenagers will grow out of it. (just to make you feel better) Those tests are boring as hell. I never had a 24 hour long one though. I only had the tests that are about an hour long. I had the Grand-Mal seizures, and the staring off into space ones. Good luck with the tests, and I hope everything goes well.

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Bring Pokemon, EV train all your pokemon and make a team that owns.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by dragen_slair
Is it wrong that i laughed at the phrase 'epileptic discharges'?

I was thinking something along the lines of.. Epilepsy took a shit on your brain...

No not really, I think it would make a good death metal song ripped off Necrophagist

This next one's gonna be called

*cue demonic voice*

FERMENTED EPILEPTIC DISCHARGE!
Quote by garrett5
gameboy.

Or Psp

Ftw.

Psp you can browse the nets wiff too.

Well if I had money i would have already bought a PSP, wayyy too much fun with my friend's one day...ahh good memories.
You got a gameboy right? Buy Final Fantasy Tactics. I think the Gameboy port is called Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, but it might be for PSP.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
You got a gameboy right? Buy Final Fantasy Tactics. I think the Gameboy port is called Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, but it might be for PSP.

Me is poor, me has no gameboy
Quote by Eric 666
Me is poor, me has no gameboy

Aw mang. Download a free trial/pirated version of Guitar Pro and write a full song with guitar, bass, drums, and whatever other instruments.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Nightmare on Elm Street. Don't fall asleep !
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Plot a heist.

And get in depth with it, too. Seriously, plotting out criminal activities you know you'll never experience in an in depth manner takes up hours of time, and can be pretty amusing.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Plot a heist.

And get in depth with it, too. Seriously, plotting out criminal activities you know you'll never experience in an in depth manner takes up hours of time, and can be pretty amusing.

I do that in class a lot. Often with variations, like how might I kill everyone in the room and escape undetected, escape a hostage situation, conquer the area, etc,
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Page 1 of 2