Well, I recently went on a trip to France. I didn't have to pay for it so I figured, why not?

I decided to travel outside of Paris, to places of which I didn't bother to learn the name of as it required the use of too much phlegm.

Anyway, onto the heart of the story.

I was approached by a group of French "gangbangers", as they called themselves. One tried to speak English to me, and asked me to "money give to him or hurt will be I", as he said.

He said everything is such a ridiculous french accent that I couldn't help laughing. There's this 17 year old kid trying to take my money with a french accent. It was hilarious.

Anyway, after I walked away they started yelling what I think were obscenities, but I don't speak French.

TL;DR: If you're French, do not try to take a guys money while trying to speak English.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Last edited by Wulphy at Sep 23, 2008,
It's like they took english lessons from Yoda
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys the lot of 'em!

i jest...
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
^^ My thoughts exactly

edit: To Kjell. I prefer not to get into issues with the French and their cheese.
Haha French gangs?

I wonder if they are as tough as the french army..
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Supertait
bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys the lot of 'em!

What the fuck do you have against cheese?!
My brother went there last month and said he went to a bar run by a weird gang that kept staring at him and his girlfriend so they left.
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
My brother went there last month and said he went to a bar run by a weird gang that kept staring at him and his girlfriend so they left.

They were probably scared of them. The frenchies scared of your brother.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Clearly a bullshit story. "money give to him or hurt will be I" is obviously made up. Walking off from a mugging won't do you any favours unless your assailants are ten and armed with spoons.
If you ever ran into a real gang in France, you'd get messed up. Youth violence is pretty high over there, the poor blacks and arabs aren't afraid to start riots and blow up cars.
Quote by smb
Clearly a bullshit story. "money give to him or hurt will be I" is obviously made up. Walking off from a mugging won't do you any favours unless your assailants are ten and armed with spoons.

Why would I go through the trouble of typing it all out if it wasn't true?

You're too suspicious.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Vikingx
The only French gang you should be scared of....

haha! god i love that film. British wit at its finest
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Wulphy
Why would I go through the trouble of typing it all out if it wasn't true?
I don't know, why did you? It isn't very plausible.
Quote by Sound Mind
If you ever ran into a real gang in France, you'd get messed up. Youth violence is pretty high over there, the poor blacks and arabs aren't afraid to start riots and blow up cars.

So I've heard. It was like five 17 year old guys. They said gang, not me. If it was up to me, it would just be a "group of illiterate asshats".
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by smb
I don't know, why did you? It isn't very plausible.

Well if something boring happened, I wouldn't make a thread about it, would I?

It was an interesting experience and I felt I should share. Believe what you like.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Jericho114
Haha French gangs?

Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Sound Mind

Same shit different country!!!
Quote by irok660
Same shit different country!!!

no, it's worse in france. do you really hear about cars being set on fire?
Quote by Wulphy
Well, I recently went on a trip to France. I didn't have to pay for it so I figured, why not?

I decided to travel outside of Paris, to places of which I didn't bother to learn the name of as it required the use of too much phlegm.

Anyway, onto the heart of the story.

I was approached by a group of French "gangbangers", as they called themselves. One tried to speak English to me, and asked me to "money give to him and we will surrender", as he said.

He said everything is such a ridiculous french accent that I couldn't help laughing. There's this 17 year old kid trying to take my money with a french accent. It was hilarious.

Anyway, after I walked away they started yelling what I think were obscenities Whilst waving their white shirts around, but I don't speak French.

TL;DR: If you're French, do not try to take a guys money while trying to speak English.

Fixed
Quote by Jericho114
Haha French gangs?

So it would seem, as they just let him walk away after threatening him.

TS probably didn't see, but I'll bet they waved a bunch of white flags as he was walking away.