Page 1 of 2
So I went to this party the other day and met this guy named Geo. He was cool as **** and we were chillin and everything and I thought we were good friends. Then a couple days later I noticed my debit card was missing. Long story short, I find out he stole it and withdrew $500 dollars from my bank. Now, I'm like 5"8 and 135lbs and he's a big black dude so if I fight him, I will surely lose. I'm going to do something to make him pay so don't give me responses like "don't be a bitch and whine on the internet, do something!", I simply need ideas.

And I know rape is coming and frankly, I'm tired of seeing that posted so please give some other ideas. Thanks guys, this asshole needs to suffer.

EDIT for people who feel the need to stray off topic and take shots at me: I got the money back after consulting my bank (other than a $50 liability fee), the bank is investigating to see the picture taken at the ATM it was withdrawn from, and I am going to file a police report. Also, the card was cancelled and I am being issued a new one with a new PIN. But I want to go vigilante on his ass and make him pay. Any mother ****ing ideas?
Last edited by Stoner0405 at Sep 23, 2008,
I have a great idea!

Tell the police.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
His name is Geo? And he was Black? Why did you trust him in the first place.

.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Trade some kfc for it. It's fullproof and proven to work.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
Let him get raped in prison, after you phone the police.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Last edited by floppypick at Sep 23, 2008,
Violence isn't always the answer, take it up with the police, be the better man!

Either that or just hit him with a big metal bar while he isn't looking.
Rape

Seriously tho, rape.. jk.

Just take the easy way out and rape him. jk. im done

Sue him. duh
or get him arrested with multiple charges.
Gear List is too long to sig.

JOIN THE TRUMPET PLAYERS ALLIANCE!
Quote by Supertait
^yeah that would be the problem here, they're a few tiles short of a roof and wouldnt undertand.

Lol^^
Quote by metal4life592
I have a great idea!

Tell the police.

Duh. But are you sure of his identity? That could be a factor. I see a cool police sting op. in the works...
ah, its called theft, and possibly fraud as well. What are you thinking? No shit call the police.
Quote by Stoner0405
So I went to this party the other day and met this guy named Geo. He was cool as **** and we were chillin and everything and I thought we were good friends. Then a couple days later I noticed my debit card was missing. Long story short, I find out he stole it and withdrew $500 dollars from my bank. Now, I'm like 5"8 and 135lbs and he's a big black dude so if I fight him, I will surely lose. I'm going to do something to make him pay so don't give me responses like "don't be a bitch and whine on the internet, do something!", I simply need ideas.

And I know rape is coming and frankly, I'm tired of seeing that posted so please give some other ideas. Thanks guys, this asshole needs to suffer.

was he......ice cool?

seriously phone the police you sound like you have a description (just say a black guy) and you have a name
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Was Geo a dude?

Hmm, I see. How about you use a:

In all seriousness, contact the police.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by ross1234
was he......ice cool?

seriously phone the police you sound like you have a description (just say a black guy) and you have a name

i think you mean "ice cold."
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
racism is no stranger to the pit i see....cops

No, just to me.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Ok, it was withdrawn from an ATM and as you know, ATMs have cameras and take a picture every time a withdrawal is done so the bank is investigating to have my suspicions confirmed and a police report will be filed but I feel like that simply isn't enough. I want to go Batman status and become a vigilante and do something else myself.
Quote by Stoner0405

Did anybody else noticed this?

If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
racism is no stranger to the pit i see....cops

Wat.

Seriously, phone police.

Ts thought he looked like a trustworthy person and told him of course!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I think your brother started a thread on here about his broken mp3, and it looks like you both have issues with standing up for yourselves.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by CaptainRon
How did he get your pin?

Not sure, probably saw me punch it in when we were at 7-11.

Quote by zippidyduda
I think your brother started a thread on here about his broken mp3, and it looks like you both have issues with standing up for yourselves.

Again, I said I was going to do something about it, I just want ideas. I don't know the next time I'm gonna see this guy but when I do, I'm gonna confront him about and be sure to have my knife handy.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

Sig space available, give me some praise
What a bunch of racist twats we got here.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Russell what the ****?
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

!

Nice find!
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
TS you're an idiot. I don't see how you got robbed and you're first priority is to "get back at him"

Unless you call the cops, any other method would require more work or would be impossible.
Quote by Cpt.Jackass

Quote by Stoner0405
Ok, it was withdrawn from an ATM and as you know, ATMs have cameras and take a picture every time a withdrawal is done so the bank is investigating to have my suspicions confirmed and a police report will be filed but I feel like that simply isn't enough. I want to go Batman status and become a vigilante and do something else myself.

If you know your card number they can trace any withdrawals that occurred after it was stolen and find the guy themselves. You may want to do your own thing now, but that's only going to end badly for you. I personally wouldn't want to risk becoming cellmates with the massive black guy I got arrested.
how did he get you're pin number??

tell the police and tell the BANK. you have to tell them when you lose a card so they cancel it. Also tell you're parents, you haven't done anything wrong and they can help you sort out the legal ramifications.

They have to make an inquiry and they'll issue you with a new card.

You might be 5'8" and weigh as much as a kitten but you're clearly not thinking maniacal enough to decieve the 'big black dude'.
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Police of course. Hope that he has other convictions, which he might if he is stealing debit cards, and hope his candy @$$ end up in prison. Could you really get him back any better?
Quote by metaldud536
TS you're an idiot. I don't see how you got robbed and you're first priority is to "get back at him"

Unless you call the cops, any other method would require more work or would be impossible.

How am I an idiot? And I AM calling the cops but I feel like something else needs to be done.

BTW, I did get the money back (other than a $50 liability fee) but this is a matter of principle.
Quote by Cpt.Jackass

The man is right.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

First decent one of those that I've seen!

And go to the police. It's what us normal people do when something is stolen or breaks the law in another. I know your face is like this now: But you should do it, you might get the money back. And if you can prove to your bank that you didn't make the withdrawal, then they might replace it. The same thing happened to my dad about two weeks ago.
Page 1 of 2