Well I need some members to put up a logo on the new drawball, which is dedicated for stuff like that, anyone willing to join?
The logo will be something amazing and whatnot but it won't be a UG logo it will be sometihng we come up with, so If anyone is interested join on up.
**** that. Someone put a huge picture of Pac-man eating Britney Spears. And they'll protect it from /b/ since it's "art"
Quote by Dinodrummer
**** that. Someone put a huge picture of Pac-man eating Britney Spears. And they'll protect it from /b/ since it's "art"

no nothing gets prottected anymore and you ink recharges much faster
Well I see that there's already a giant /b/ and a microscopic UG next to it. Yeah not happening. The chans are too much of pricks to leave shit alone. And dumbshits on here will put UG on /b/'s shit causing them to attack the forum.

I would rather not be a part of web war 3
Quote by Dinodrummer
Well I see that there's already a giant /b/ and a microscopic UG next to it. Yeah not happening. The chans are too much of pricks to leave shit alone. And dumbshits on here will put UG on /b/'s shit causing them to attack the forum.

I would rather not be a part of web war 3

No i'm not tlkaing about another UG logo we will make one of our own
me and the person starting this have picked DEDWOOD(but we are open for suggestions)