For me, only 2 songs have made me smile.

The second time I listened to those weird little guitar parts during the verse in Friction by Television

The second time I heard the bass breaks in I Want You by the Beatles.

Discuss.
this mellow thighed chick just put my spine out of place

for some reason, that line always makes me smile.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Cannibal corpse - the pickaxe murders

The line “sex with her severed head” just cracked me up.
The intro to walk by pantera. that lights my whole ****ing face up.
The C chord at the beginning of the main part of the song in Jeff Buckley's "Hallelujah," as well as the break later on.

The chorus of numerous Bon Jovi songs.
I forgot to add New American Classic by Taking Back Sunday, I can't help but smile when I hear: "The months they don't matter, its the days I can't take, when the hours move to minutes and I'm seconds away."
The chorus of Nightraiin by Guns N' Roses
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
just before pete townshend sings the "teenage wastland" bridge in baba o reilly, the recording off the album picked up him taking a breath in before singing the bridge, i always smile at that bit for some reason.

i think its because its one of those things that although insignificant, just make the song what it is
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed
What do you think the odds are that he'll read this...?

Quote by TJ1991
A lot higher than Chinese Democracy ever being released.
A well executed Breakdown, you know the br00tal kinds..

Sure to bring a tear to my eye's, cos its just so beautiful

Prime example... My Hero Is Me's "A Pirates Life For Me" that breakdown is possibly the best i've ever heard
My signature has doubled...
R.E.M. - Orange Crush....I don't know what it is...me and my friends always crack up
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
"My name is 'Sue!' how do you do! Now you gonna die!" from Johnny Cash's A Boy Named Sue.
The DIE DIE DIE DIE! in creeping death. that just blows my mind, specially when Jason sung it
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
The part of Never Gonna Give You Up when the dude behind the counter starts spinning for no reason. The fact that he was extremely hung over at the time he did that makes me smile every time.
alright, this is pretty lame but okay... I was pretty down and out a while back, so I went on a long long drive to try and clear my head and such. Listening to Ziggy Stardust. The very end of the album, during "rock n roll suicide" doing the "you're not alone!" part, I got this big grin on my face, and went home. I smile like everytime I hear the end of that song now.
The intro bass riff of Bring Out Your by Anti-Flag
The snare roll in the beginning of What's What by the Riverboat Gamblers
"You want a reason? How about because?" from Turnin' On The Screw by QOTSA
The ending of Autumn Shade III by the Vines
The intro for Panic Song by Green Day

And last, but definitely not least, is the end of "Tyler" by the Toadies, when Todd yells "I will be with her tonight!" over and over. Basically, when I saw about a week and a half ago, it was the last song they played, and the entire crowd was jumping in unison and screaming along. One of the greatest feelings in the world.

So every time I hear those lines, it reminds me of that.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Sir Psycho Sexy always makes me smile
G - L - O - R - I - A is love.... my friend.
The completely unexpected rap breakdown in Where There's a Will There's a Whalebone by Islands. Excellent.
The chorus to "Dancing Queen" by ABBA.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?