How long do your guys' strings last on your Floyd Rose Bridges? It seems like my strings are breaking too frequently, or maybe it's just me.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
The length of string life is directly proportional to the gayness of the guitar player
Epiphone G-400!!!!!!!!

Washburn Bass!!!

Cordovox tube amp

Crate bass amp!!!

Kustom PA
I found that I went through 9's really fast with my Trem, but 10's and 11's seem to last pretty long, for me anyways. Haven't broken a 10 yet.
Quote by Alopikal
I found that I went through 9's really fast with my Trem, but 10's and 11's seem to last pretty long, for me anyways. Haven't broken a 10 yet.

Yeah, I play 9s. I've always thought about switching to 10s, but I heard that it messes up things up.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
9's to 10's shouldn't cuase a problem, it's not a big jump.
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
i had 10s all summer, but i coundt stand my strings cuz they were so gross!
i wanted to change them, but i wouldnt be motivated to until i broke a string.
i re strung it a few weeks ago, and i hope it lasts me a while
anyway
from 9 to 10s isnt bad, its going from 10 to 12 where you would need spring changes
i thibnk 11 is ok tho.
and i got my strings to last over 3 months, so you should be ok
All I can say is learn learn learn to setup a FR if you don't know. I use 10-52 and never broke a string. I am almost at the point of pulling up the guitar with the bar.

Stretching strings is always important to by x1000
One month, maybe a month and a half on a good or high quality set is the max imo most strings can go before they sound crappy.
Well, if you are playing one to 2 hours a day I'd say they should last about a month or two.
If you play alot, they'll need to be changed much sooner. If I get in a good groove where I'm playing 40 hours a week for a week or two, the strings will be dead in a matter of 2 to 3 weeks or less. By dead I mean they don't intonate correctly any more; for me it's usually the upper frets intonate flat. i.e the notes played at the 5th fret e string and the 17th fret e string don't match up. Very painful on the ears when that starts to happen...
Anyway, if you are breaking alot of strings you'll probably be changing them out before this happens, so then my question is why you gotta hit the strings so hard? Try some holistic yoga to release all that rage instead.
Quote by CJRocker
One month, maybe a month and a half on a good or high quality set is the max imo most strings can go before they sound crappy.

A DIY friend of mine introduced an idea to me. Pledge.

Clean them strings with Pledge or something to at least brighten em up before you chuck em. It's the same as putting a tux on a dead guy.
GTFO my sig
I found i was breaking strings (9-42's) all the time, since i put 11-46's (i think) ive hardly broken any strings. made a big difference.
RG's & Mesa's