Page 1 of 3
meh, let him wear the shirt and let all the other kids let him know that he's a tit for the rest of his time in school school

edit: he's got some horrible penmanship

edit2: http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/News/Politics/Detail;jsessionid=0FB92F6B1E8DDBEBDEE9054C7CD66DB9?contentId=7490636&version=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.14.1&sflg=1

"It's the public school system," Dalton says. "Let's be honest, it's full of liberal loons."

go to a private school then
Sadly it's not just the kids my friend, there are plenty of registered voters who think Obama is some sort of secret terrorist.
lol, funny kid.

reminds of that 1 thread(i think it was about a Dimebag shirt) where every1 was bitching about being told how to dress.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
That kids a tool.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by sik209
lol, funny kid.

reminds of that 1 thread(i think it was about a Dimebag shirt) where every1 was bitching about being told how to dress.

Is that the one that says "**** gas prices!" or something like that? I saw someone wearing that about a month ago at school.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Last edited by heavenbesideyou at Sep 23, 2008,
1. The laws and rules outside of school aren't the same as inside of school. I couldn't smoke a cigarette right outside my old high school, or say "f*ck" anywhere I want.

2. That shirt does really distract people from learning. I personally think it's the most retarded thing I've seen all day, and I'm sure the other kids will probably say something or maybe get in fights about it.

3. If it was against the school rules (it probably was), he shouldn't have worn it, period.

4. That's a f*cking fashon code violation if I've ever seen one.

5. The kid's retarded for wearing it.
Quote by The Madcap
1. The laws and rules outside of school aren't the same as inside of school. I couldn't smoke a cigarette right outside my old high school, or say "f*ck" anywhere I want.

2. That shirt does really distract people from learning. I personally think it's the most retarded thing I've seen all day, and I'm sure the other kids will probably say something or maybe get in fights about it.

3. If it was against the school rules (it probably was), he shouldn't have worn it, period.

Slander?
Quote by The Madcap

True dat.

Also: Daxx? Really?
"They're taking away my right of freedom of speech," said Daxx Dalton, 11.

Oh funny.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
I gave up on that story when I saw this in the upper right corner of the page you linked:

http://www.popeater.com/music/article/clay-aiken-is-gay/185832

Duhhhh... you think?

EDIT: This makes it that much better: http://webcenter.polls.aol.com/modular.jsp?resType=7&popup=yes&pollId=151902&channel=aol_us_entmusic2&view=151627&template=1658
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
They look like hillbillies.

FloyDeDit:
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I gave up on that story when I saw this in the upper right corner of the page you linked:

Duhhhh... you think?

EDIT: This makes it that much better: http://webcenter.polls.aol.com/modular.jsp?resType=7&popup=yes&pollId=151902&channel=aol_us_entmusic2&view=151627&template=1658

OMG!! IT'S THE SHOCK OF THE CENTURY!!!
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Sep 23, 2008,
9i;u08 4gvgfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj4-333333333335riujft-9432ujgv9it

I have never rammed my face into the keyboard harder than that. This dude in my class said "Obama wants to help out muslims" I yelled "SINCE WHEN ARE ALL MUSLIMS BAD?" kicked his desk over and walked out. I got an ISS for my "free speech"

**** that. There is no more free speech like I can't say **** frenchy **** carmel **** UG **** all the mods and **** this shit I'm going home

And claim "free speech". I think that kid need to be beat *takes off belt*

And due to me practicing "free speech" I'll probably be in the FOTB for a month...
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Duhhhh... you think?

LOL 76,960 were not surprised.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Sadly it's not just the kids my friend, there are plenty of registered voters who think Obama is some sort of secret terrorist.

I know...Sadly, I'm starting to think my parents are this way.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by freedoms_stain
Slander?
Was my post a slander? I dunno. Was the shirt a slander? Yeah, but I didn't put that because I'm not in the mood for an Obama debate. If I hear one more person quote Jeremiah Wright....
Quote by Dinodrummer

I have never rammed my face into the keyboard harder than that. This dude in my class said "Obama wants to help out muslims" I yelled "SINCE WHEN ARE ALL MUSLIMS BAD?" kicked his desk over and walked out. I got an ISS for my "free speech"

**** that. There is no more free speech like I can't say **** frenchy **** carmel **** UG **** all the mods and **** this shit I'm going home

And due to me practicing "free speech" I'll probably be in the FOTB for a month...

ahem, you're sounding like a terrorist

guantanamo for you!!
Quote by Dinodrummer

The servers of this forum are based in Russia. You have no freedom.
The funny thing is, the guy who is complaining about our rights being taken away from us is supportive of the party that helped it happen.

..Anyway, kids have no rights. Hence why they can't buy guns. This guy is a moron.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by The Madcap
Was my post a slander? I dunno. Was the shirt a slander? Yeah, but I didn't put that because I'm not in the mood for an Obama debate. If I hear one more person quote Jeremiah Wright....
I meant it was another point for your list, ya.
Quote by metaldud536
In Freedom Sovet Russia has retard with in if you have soviet russia I don't get scooter rides in speech free lawful soviet russia.
Quote by metaldud536

I thought that the servers are physically located in the Netherlands and just Zapp and a few other staff members are in St Petersburg. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by The Madcap
In Freedom Sovet Russia has retard with in if you have soviet russia I don't get scooter rides in speech free lawful soviet russia.

No te entiendo meng.

Quote by Reject_666_6
I thought that the servers are physically located in the Netherlands and just Zapp and a few other staff members are in St Petersburg. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Well wherever it is, whoever owns the website has the right to put whatever rules he/she wants.
yeah, people are idiots. I do think evrybody should excersize their right to vote to an extent, people who don't know anything should NOT vote.
Those people should not vote.
and theres kids around here who don't know anything, but are voting for Obama simply becuse its a 'historical election', not knowing anybodies stand on anything. they simply kept telling me, and i quote, "He's a mad chill dude"
Quote by Mudmen190
They'd better not win that lawsuit.

If they do they will complain about the schools lack of funding.
christ. So let him wear it. Either they amend the costitution or get over it.
Quote by Colgate Total
1. Just pick while holding the trem.

2. Start lifting weights, son.
If he had put a statement about why he doesn't like Obama that is reasonable on the shirt; I would agree that its freedom of speech.

Calling Obama a terrorists friend is slander though.
My girlfriend's mom think Obama's a secret terrorist...

I don't think he's particularly wonderful but people acting like this because of his freaking middle name makes me ashamed to live in America.
All three of his names are Islamic.

Little do these people know that Islam is a religion of peace and that he himself is a Christian.
Quote by Shiroshu
My girlfriend's mom think Obama's a secret terrorist...

I don't think he's particularly wonderful but people acting like this because of his freaking middle name makes me ashamed to live in America.

Your gf's mom is an idiot...Feel bad for you.
All I can say is that they asked for it when they said dress patriotically. Haha. I shouldn't be laughing, I know, but kids these days are so ridiculous. Even more preposterous when the parents allow it.

"Obama - a terrorist's best friend."

Nothing inflammatory about that, huh? They were right to suspend the little bastard.

Kids do seem to have a diminished respect for authority these days.

But you can't blame the kid for being ignorant about politics. Mind you, his actions should not be condoned. The teachers should be teaching about the many faces of America and the world. They should be educating children on a balanced platform (does not exist), which means that the kids should be exposed to the wide variety of American ideals that exist today. You might say that, that is what the child was doing in wearing that shirt. We pay the teachers to use their discretion, not that boy's father's pride.

I'll bet that the kids political interest extends just about as far as their dinner table. At that age they are almost mirrors of their parents.
Fill the void *bump bump bump*

Page 1 of 3