What do you guys think about this pedal? I think its the one i want because i was thinking of just buying a ts808 but since the OD is a clone of it plus a bass boost I think I cant get some awsome blues tones out of this thing...Especially when u mix them they sound really kool
So yea I went to GC and tried it out and really liked so I just thought I would run it buy My fellow UG'ers and see what you guys think about it?
" Im so god damned horny the crack of dawn better be carefull around me."
- Tom Waits

Gear
Marshall Jcm900 50w Head
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender MIM Telecaster w/ rosewood neck&Emg's
EHX Holy Grail
Tone Bone Hot British
You have a jcm 900 right? I would just buy a nice OD, no need to screw up a good amp with a distortion pedal. I know the Jk has an od, but I have a feeling you'll be using the OD side much more.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Like Kevin said, just an overdrive would work better. They make a single pedal/channel overdrive called the Route 808, but you could also opt for the Double Trouble which is just two of those overdrives in one housing.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by Kevin Saale
You have a jcm 900 right? I would just buy a nice OD, no need to screw up a good amp with a distortion pedal. I know the Jk has an od, but I have a feeling you'll be using the OD side much more.

Yeah, but the Dist. can also be used as a lead boost to totally saturate the tone. Also the JK dist. is really a pretty awesome dist. really its far above the boss and EH stuff, it sounds really organic much like the dist channel on a decent tube amp. Its also very responsive to your guitar as well. But I agree your amp OD will be a better sound, but it would be nice to use if you need a little different type of dist sound, or a lighter sound and don't want to roll your volume back. The OD is very nice very good TS clone. Over all a great pedal that I will never get rid of.
Quote by Cachao

Johnbryant you are obviously a genius

My Gear
Custom USA Standard Telecaster
Peavey Triple XXX 212 Combo
Peavey MS412 Cab Celestion G12K-85's
POD 2.0 (the ultimate practice setup)
Guild DV6
Quote by Kevin Saale

ok so yea i know my amp has an amazing distortion however i will anly be using the OD not the Dist. However i was sort of considering it because the jcm900 only has one set of knobs for 2 channles so what sounds good on clean might sound like shit when i switch it to lead? And with the double trouble whats the damn point having 2 exactly the same OD's i dont get how its usefull? Although i dont know much about it so yea idk
" Im so god damned horny the crack of dawn better be carefull around me."
- Tom Waits

Gear
Marshall Jcm900 50w Head
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender MIM Telecaster w/ rosewood neck&Emg's
EHX Holy Grail
Tone Bone Hot British