Alright, so I'm planning on buying a Agile 'Les Paul' 3000 http://www.rondomusic.com/product1350.html
looks pretty damn good for less then $400. And I've heard nothing bad from the top end Agile guitars.

but anyway, when I get the guitar, I'm also going to ask if I can get the bird inlays on the guitar in place of the MOP inlays.
http://www.rondomusic.com/product1957.html
^^The inlays of this guitar on the paul.

But, I was wondering two things:

1.) Is this possible, I know you cna get some things customized. But inlays?

2.) Is the build quality of the inlays good? Would it be worth it?

Weekend Warrior
1.) RondoMusic takes custom orders, but they'll be expensive. Kurt told me if i wanted an AL-2000 in black, with chrome hardware (they only come w/ gold hardware) that it would be around $500!!! They're only $199 new!

2.) Idk exactly, but if it's custom, and it's from Agile instead of SX, it should be just as good as the original inlays.
O O

___
I just fell in love with that wood/finish....

I MUST have it!!! Holy crap I havent wanted anything so bad since i drove my dad's 98 Saab.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by TheBax
1.) RondoMusic takes custom orders, but they'll be expensive. Kurt told me if i wanted an AL-2000 in black, with chrome hardware (they only come w/ gold hardware) that it would be around $500!!! They're only $199 new!

Really? I remember I emailed him about a 3100 series LP, asking him to black out the hardware, install EMG's, and put a recessed OFR in and it was only like $700. Which was I think $300 more than the original, but mine actually warranted like a $500 price increase
Quote by TheBax
^ which one? The Les Paul or that weird looking one?

eh, Id say thats more ****EN SEXY!!!

then weird
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

wow... i have no idea what you see in that guitar... i tried to find some kind of hidden beauty in it, but i couldn't help gagging.

That's just my opinion, though.
O O

___
My brother wanted to get an Agile model that only came in white (Hornet for $319). Just to get one with a black finish they wanted another $160 and he had to pay $10 for a custom quote, only to find out the Hornets are out of stock right now. He also said their custom shop quote page states any single change to a stock model increases the cost of that model at least 50% again of its normal price.