Page 1 of 2
Doesn't matter to me.

Canada has the prettiest money out of the North American countries though.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Sep 23, 2008,
thats what we need to be worried about, we are losing millions of dollars making the damn thing, lets just give it a make over, our government is the dumbest governing body in existance
Quote by CaptainRon
Doesn't matter to me.

Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
What a stupid idea. Although they do look nice...

But anyway, the penny needs to be retired, its a waste of money.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I think they look great.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by zippidyduda
What a stupid idea. Although they do look nice...

But anyway, the penny needs to be retired, its a waste of money.

+1 I think the only reason that they are still used is because many stores have stupid deceiving prices like $99.99.
Quote by deckerbastard69
o great
more useless coins to throw down wells

That's a waste of money. Learn to saaaaaave son
Gibson Les Paul Classic w/Stetsbar
Fender MIM Strat w/ EMG DG20 System
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Memory Boy
Maxon OD9
EHX Big Muff
Vox Wah
EHX POG
Quote by CaptainRon
Doesn't matter to me.

Dollar coins? Multicolored bills? Come on.
You gotta save your pennies to survive in this economy.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Can't we just quit making them, we are losing more money making the pennies then anything.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
my Jewish friend saved all the pennies people threw at him over the course of several years and bought himself a new trumpet
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
People throw money at my old gym teacher, he got a ton of money, I wish people threw stuff at me.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by in2thesun88
thats what we need to be worried about, we are losing millions of dollars making the damn thing, lets just give it a make over, our government is the dumbest governing body in existance

Old pennies get melted down and made into new ones when they become unreadable. dipshit
Quote by in2thesun88
hey dipshit, 60 minutes just ran a story on the millions of dollars we are losing making pennies and nickles, they may get melted down, but it costs like 1.5 cents to make 1 cent do the math asswipe.

People still need to use pennies.
What was wrong with the old one
My signature has doubled...
Quote by tonedeafidiot
People still need to use pennies.

umm if we rounded off all the prices instead of this .99 cents bullshit, then we could have a system based on the nickle or even the dime
Quote by in2thesun88
hey dipshit, 60 minutes just ran a story on the millions of dollars we are losing making pennies and nickels, they may get melted down, but it costs like 1.5 cents to make 1 cent do the math asswipe.

Urban legend, it doesn't cost a full 0.5 cent extra for each penny. It's much less. And these new pennies are going to be collectibles. Whenever a bunch of people take money out of circulation(like the US State quarters) the government makes a lot of money(I forget the reasons why). So, that's basically why they are doing it, even though they probably won't break even, since they are just pennies.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by Silence&Requiem
my Jewish friend saved all the pennies people threw at him over the course of several years and bought himself a new trumpet

that made me burst out laughing.
Quote by in2thesun88
umm if we rounded off all the prices instead of this .99 cents bullshit, then we could have a system based on the nickle or even the dime

I guess that could work in theory. But, (as far as I know, I've never done any research on it before) no society has tried it yet.
I'm just saying, we have an ungodly deficit and any unnecessary costs that could be eliminated should be, you have to ask yourself, is the penny the base of our monetary system and the answer is no.
Ew wtf..I dont like it ..excuse me, im gonna go cry in a corner now.

Why would we waste all that money for something we really didnt need to do? Was it really necessary? I miss the old penny...
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Pennies are very controversial.
Gibson Les Paul Classic w/Stetsbar
Fender MIM Strat w/ EMG DG20 System
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Memory Boy
Maxon OD9
EHX Big Muff
Vox Wah
EHX POG
Quote by Silence&Requiem

i love the pit
my hovercraft is full of eels
Quote by KeepOnRotting
that made me burst out laughing.

finally been sigged. woohoo
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by tonedeafidiot
I guess that could work in theory. But, (as far as I know, I've never done any research on it before) no society has tried it yet.

What could go wrong? (other than paying a few more cents)
sup?
Quote by in2thesun88
hey dipshit, 60 minutes just ran a story on the millions of dollars we are losing making pennies and nickles, they may get melted down, but it costs like 1.5 cents to make 1 cent do the math asswipe.

You sir are correct..pennies are the most ironic thing ever created. And yes, the other guy is an asswipe. But we can't just get rid of them...i say we make them out of pure zinc.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by soundgarden19
Can't we just quit making them, we are losing more money making the pennies then anything.

these new pennies cost .5 cents apiece to make. the old ones cost 1.4 cents apiece to make.
-------

by my simple first-grade math we are saving .9 cents when minting the new pennies this way as opposed to the old way.
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by CaptainRon
Doesn't matter to me.

Yes we do! Our dollar bills actually have color to it intead of being just plain, boring green.
I totally forgot pennies still say "E Pluribus Unum" on the tails side.

I really wish that we went back to that motto and got rid of the "In God We Trust" bullshit.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by Rocker_94
Yes we do! Our dollar bills actually have color to it intead of being just plain, boring green.

I concur. I mean, look at all these purely, 100% green bills:

You're*
Quote by thrashfan
I totally forgot on the tail side it said "E Pluribus Unum".

I really wish that we went back to that motto and got rid of the "In God We Trust" bullshit.

Why?
Seems like a neat design series, they're forgetting the one that depicts Abe putting poison in schoolkids' milk though....jk.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Why?

Because no one seems to get that the US wasn't formed on Christianity. It's supposed to be a secularist nation.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Still only worth a cent....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Page 1 of 2