Page 1 of 2
Someone robbed my house.. Good thing they didn't take my guitar gear. I would **** them up. They stole my mom's diamonds and 2 of my dad's guns (rifle & pistol). Then, I had to clean up the mess.

The cops got finger prints, some urine sample in the toilet and cigarette buds. I hope they catch that mutha fuc#%$..
Wow, that sucks, I think about stuff like that when I go to sleep at night. I don't know what I would do if my guitar gear was stolen. Glad atleast your family is safe
how would you **** them up if you dont even know who did it?
Crue Forever!!

Quote by Eric 666
Your ass itches soooo much after you shave em...my God, I've TRIED, and its like...impossible to take them off completely.
What a load of arseholes. I thought it was a bit weird that you had guns stolen, except I then remembered most of you are Americans. Everybody has guns! And if you don't, what's wrong with you?!
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
i hate when they talk about me in forums...ups
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
my guitar is a peice of shit and if it got stolen it would just be an exscuse for gettin a new one but other than that not much valuable things in my house
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
I love how they robbed your house, then pissed in your toilet. Just strikes me as fricken hilarious thats all. Hopefully you will get your stuff back. Good Luck!
Quote by life_777
Someone robbed my house.. Good thing they didn't take my guitar gear. I would **** them up. They stole my mom's diamonds and 2 of my dad's guns (rifle & pistol). Then, I had to clean up the mess.

The cops got finger prints, some urine sample in the toilet and cigarette buds. I hope they catch that mutha fuc#%$..

did one of them have to take a piss in the middle of the robbery or something?

that sucks though, hope the cops catch them
Shit, that sucks.. But atleast your gear wasn't stolen... But the guns part =s.. When the cops find out who they were, you should bash them.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
My dad got home and he first pulled a gun and search my house for thoughs bitches...
Quote by life_777

Wait wait wait... they robbed your house and pee'd in your "poop" space...
Ha sorry that just struck me as funny, how much time did yall actually give them.

"They aparently broke in played some games, watched titanic, and had supper ready for them when they got home....Quick, sprinkle some crack on him. Lets get out of here!"

Thats sucks though dude, lets be thankful the guitar wasn't taken
My signature has doubled...
Quote by cakemonster91
What a load of arseholes. I thought it was a bit weird that you had guns stolen, except I then remembered most of you are Americans. Everybody has guns! And if you don't, what's wrong with you?!

wasssamadddaa wiff mee! wasssamaddaa wichu?!!
, they pissed in your toilet?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
if they had time for a smoke and piss and your neighbors didnt notice thats just strange
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Man you guys keep your doors locked and stuff man....This sucks...Imagine a stranger touching and violating your guitar and gear... Man these robbers even took dental floss and quaters and pennies from me, what the ****...

But, didn't succeed. They set up all the shit they were going to take from me at my front door, I guess they were trying to load up, but got scared and pussed out..
lol, I love how they stopped for a toilet break. Be grateful they went in the toilet.
Quote by life_777
Man you guys keep your doors locked and stuff man....This sucks...Imagine a stranger touching and violating your guitar and gear... Man these robbers even took dental floss and quaters and pennies from me, what the ****...

But, didn't succeed. They set up all the shit they were going to take from me at my front door, I guess they were trying to load up, but got scared and pussed out..

I can safely say...

Worst robbers ever
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by life_777

Coz they we're obviously going after more valuable and rare dental equipment, and the quarters so they can get some bubblegum to celabrate a succesfull score

CASE SOLVED!

Perry Mason Who?
someone robbed my house!!!

*walks up to where house should be on street*
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by John Spartan
Coz they we're obviously going after more valuable and rare dental equipment, and the quarters so they can get some bubblegum to celabrate a succesfull score

CASE SOLVED!

Perry Mason Who?

Oral B Satin Dental Floss? lol , Very rare item...
God, what idiots.

They could of at least held in their piss and wore gloves. Funny how most criminals are idiots.
Quote by life_777
Oral B Satin Dental Floss? lol , Very rare item...

It was probally some crackhead with a popcorn cernal(cant spell) stuck in his teeth.

Poor little crackhead, i hope he feels better.
*waits for "i just robbed a house" meme*
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
lucky about your guitar stuff..

someone gonna make a mirror thread on this?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by JC13
Holy hell, my baby cousins know how to steal better than these guys. They go to your house, use the washroom, have a smoke, neatly pile some stuff up at the door, and DON'T LEAVE WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOUR QUARTERS?! Wow. You got lucky man. Just be glad you and your family is safe though.

How did they get in, by the way?

That's a mystery...This person didn't break a single thing in my house. I think his friend dropped him off and the guy would call him and unload with the robber. Also, the cop said that the robbers spied on us and shit...To know our routine of who leaves and stuff, Our timing and stuff you know... Pretty scary and creepy..
So I just robbed this losers house. My asshole friend couldn't hold in his piss so while he did that I lit up a cigarette. After he finished we piled the stuff by the door but forgot it as we made a daring getaway.
Quote by hostilekid

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Kinda stupid of them to leave their DNA so easy to access My friend had his house broken into and the burglars drank water from one of their cups (robbing can be very exhausting). Anyway, the police analyzed it and it turned out that the thiefs were just some punks that went to our school, so I'm pretty sure they will be caught.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Last edited by Soul Power at Sep 23, 2008,
Quote by life_777

Woah. Everyone's getting robbed lately. I was robbed earlier this year. Bastards took a ton of jewelry, all my beloved gaming systems, and the ipod I got for Christmas. At least in your case you got some evidence. I was hit by stupid glove-wearers.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Quote by cakemonster91

No.. We don't... Sorry
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
List of what they try to steal

1. Ipod
2. Xbox 360
3. My guitar gear **In my Sig**
4. Suitcase with important documents like for the house
5. Electronics
6. Dental Floss
7. Brother's wallet
8. My grills
9. Penny's and quarters
10. Watches and Jewerly

What they Stole

Mom's Diamonds
2 Guns
Mom and dad's wedding vows
Engagement Ring....

Assholes man...
Last edited by life_777 at Sep 23, 2008,
Maybe they are preparing for a shotgun wedding...
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by life_777

1. Ipod
2. Xbox 360
5. Electronics
6. Dental Floss
7. Brother's wallet
8. My grills
9. Penny's and quarters
10. Watches and Jewerly

What they Stole

Mom's Diamonds
2 Guns
Engagement Ring....

Assholes man...

So instead of stealing electronics and Watches/Jewelery, they stole your parents wedding vows...

Quote by hostilekid

Quote by GoldenBlues
Quote by life_777

1. Ipod
2. Xbox 360
5. Electronics
6. Dental Floss
7. Brother's wallet
8. My grills
9. Penny's and quarters
10. Watches and Jewerly

What they Stole

Mom's Diamonds
2 Guns
Engagement Ring....

Assholes man...

"You just got punk'd!"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe they are preparing for a shotgun wedding...

I wish they go to jail and get raped in the anal.
what kinda guitar do you have?
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2