I have always wanted to build my own bass, except i simply havent got the time, equipment or skill, so im wondering is there anwhere that you can buy just the bass body and neck? im gonna see if i can do all the wiring and pickups etc etc myself....

Preferably cheap?
Warmoth cost a LOAD to send abroad, so I would expect your best bet is to find a Irish place or one in England. I expect delivery would be cheaper if your in Northern Ireland but I guess your in the Republic. Warmoth is about $200 for a neck & the same for the body, so liike £200 (240ish euro?)
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

Soon a Fender Deluxe Jazz V & an LTD 206
Ya i had a look at them and they dont look cheap.... im basically looking down all avenues to try and get a little experience in modding/building basses..... i dont wanna screw up my primary bass, because there is still a possibility of a few gigs before Christmas..... after that i have until june so its ok. I need it cheap because i also need a new amp. A big amp an expensive amp
What options are you looking at having on it?
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
You any good with woodwork? Cause you could always get a pre-made neck from some place like Warmoth and cut yourself the body, I found a lump of 'decent' (I can't tell one lump from another) looking piece of what I think was maple, not sure for like £36. I think the neck pockets are about 2 and a half inches by 3 and 7/8ths and the depth is like 5/8ths (according to Warmoth). And I'm pretty much in your situation, I really wana make a bass but I can't afford to do it really well. I think if I went on a budget I would be spending about £150ish max.

Ebay has some (pretty shitty, but still) necks.
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

Soon a Fender Deluxe Jazz V & an LTD 206