So, for starts,
i'm trying to replicate a Joe Perry Aerosmith sound with my Behringer piece of crap, an ibanez TB25R and a boss DS-1.
how else can i get that sound. (beyond beautiful, walk this way kind of sound)

and, second.

barracudas, are they decent?
i know its better then my behringer, and its only 100 bucks off my buddy.
You really won't be able to. Atall.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
good luck dude thats an epic tone to get with that equipment
Joe perry is awesome dude-a great guitarist and rly original too.
Aerosmith is an awesom band-best to come out of the US if u ask me
Good luck! peace love soul dn rock n roll bro
well, what kind of pedals or anything would help?

and what about whn i gt my lespaul back.
Quote by bman234
good luck dude thats an epic tone to get with that equipment
Joe perry is awesome dude-a great guitarist and rly original too.
Aerosmith is an awesom band-best to come out of the US if u ask me
Good luck! peace love soul dn rock n roll bro

That's not really all that helpful... you just gave the TS your opinion of Aerosmith and Joe Perry.

Anyways, to answer your question simply TS, no. It will be pretty hard to get a genuine Joe Perry tone out of your rig, although I bet fooling around with your DS-1 and some tone/EQ settings on your amp and guitar might get you kinda close.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Quote by MertaN
well, what kind of pedals or anything would help?

and what about whn i gt my lespaul back.

A new amp would help... I'm not entirely sure what either of the guys you mentioned used but I think marshall? An all tube marshall is usually pretty versatile. Just a tube amp will get you much closer to his sound, the solid state you're using now is pretty much a turd, and I haven't heard raving reviews about the distortion pedal either.
Quote by edusty2010
A new amp would help... I'm not entirely sure what either of the guys you mentioned used but I think marshall? An all tube marshall is usually pretty versatile. Just a tube amp will get you much closer to his sound, the solid state you're using now is pretty much a turd, and I haven't heard raving reviews about the distortion pedal either.

yea, the amp is crap. but the DS-1 is magical, i'm gonna let you know that, i bought it off a friend because he didnt want it, and it blew my mind.
Quote by MertaN
yea, the amp is crap. but the DS-1 is magical, i'm gonna let you know that, i bought it off a friend because he didnt want it, and it blew my mind.

Haha ok maybe I'm mistaking it for another pedal. I'm not really into those, I'm more of an amp/guitar guy I like to keep my rig simple